Chapter Four:siblings

"Eliza why?..why did you come back?"Alanna said to me as i stood in-front of her.she doesn't want me back in her life..i-

"Answer me.Why would i want you back in my life now.?why?"she asked again but i didn't have an answer.

"I-"I tried to speak but she would always stop me

"its best if you leave.You shouldn't have come in the first place Eliza.you shouldn't have.You might have been my best friend in the past but now you are only Elizabeth Maria Giordani and thats all you'll ever be to me."She said turning around and walking to her car.

"Maybe you actually did do the right thing leaving to go to the mafia forever."and with that she closed the car door and drove away.I felt tears forming in my eyes.I finally found her and now i realised its too late ..she doesn't want me back in her life anymore..Im sorry Alanna.Im so sorry.

"Ms.Giordani."

"Ms.Giordani its time to wake up."

I felt someone shaking me.wait wake up??

"ELIZA WAKE UP."

I jumped off the bed.I could feel my heart beating incredibly fast.Wait!It was all a dream?Im still in Italy.?

"Poor Mrs.Garcia has been trying to wake you up for the past 10 minutes."Elena said while she was doing her makeup at my mirror."What time is it..?"I said as i rubbed my eyes trying to stay awake.

"Its 4.45.We need to leave soon."

I nodded and thanked our maid and walked over to Elena by the mirror.I leaned against the wall as i continued rubbing my eyes.

"What were you doing outside at 1 in the morning.?"Elena asked me as she put on her lipstick.

"You saw me?"

"I heard the door shut so i went to look where you were and i saw you sitting outside.thinking about something el.?"

"Yeah..well it was more like remembering the past."I mumbled as i walked over and sat on my bed.I picked up my phone from my side of the bed i sighed before unlocking it.I unlocked it revealing my wallpaper.it was me and Alanna on my birthday...It was the last normal day for us.We went out with a few of my friends,we got really bored as my friends were shopping so me and her stuck out the store and went to the arcade and we took pictures at the booth and this was my favourite picture.I had a huge grin on while she was sitting on my back as I gave her a piggy back ride,as she wrapped her arms around my neck with an identical grin.I haven't ever changed my wallpaper since that day.It made me smile no matter what mood I was in as I would remember that day as if it was yesterday.I felt Elena sit next to be but i was too zoned out to look next to be.She gave me a side hug and reassured me that everything will be okay which pulled back into reality once again,

"do you think she's no longer waiting for me,lena?"I asked still with my eyes glued to my wallpaper.

"Nah don't think so man she still has your anchor on even if its 5 years later.Have a little faith in her."as she finshed her sentence we heard a knock on the door.I walked over to open the door to see Romero standing there.

"Rom?Why are you up at this hour?"I asked him as he stood infront of me extremely tired,he could barely open his eyes and stand straight.His brown hair was so messy and he was still in his pyjamas.

"I came to tell you have,a safe flight.I tried to make Ezra up but he wasn't able to open one god damn eye.So I came for the both of us."He said following it with a small sleepy smile.I love my brothers very much.These small things mean the world to me.I hugged my brother immediately and lowly whispered thank you to him and he started playing with my hair.I then felt two large arms wrap around us both i looked up to see my brother Dave.