Chapter Thirty one: Going our separate ways

Alanna's Pov

Tate left for Germany last night. I can't believe I won't hear from her for a very lo-. Every again. That still hurts. Still don't want to accept it but I came to terms with it, I had too. Only one reason why, because I didn't want to spend my last few months with them, arguing and ignoring one another. We clearly are all good in the ignoring department. Works perfectly. But other things just don't work. Not at all.

Today evening it's us who leaves. Yeah, Eliza and Elena insisted they come with. I didn't want them too because then-then it'll be about 10 times harder to say goodbye.

11:03

*knock*knock*

"Come in." I watched the door open and Martina walk in. I immediately jumped out of bed and ran up to her, she had a tray in her hand with cookies and milk. I immediately took it from her and placed it on my bed.

"Why are you ca-"

"Don't worry. It's about time this little one comes out. Breaking my back already." She mumbled while she rubbed her belly. Now she's in her 8th month. I won't be able to meet her. That's upsetting.

"Well I just came to check up on you. I haven't seen you come out your room today."

"Oh. Yeah, I woke up late and I just didn't find the energy in me to get up." She nodded.

"I wonder how you and Eliza are compatible. She's so I need to leave and go explore the world and here you are debating if you should get up or not." She said chuckling. Her long black hair was straightened and tied up in a pony tail. She wore a relatively tight white dress, which went down to right below her knee. Her green eyes looked to be so happy. She had a sparkle in her eyes.

"We are opposites." I stated.

"But don't worry, Opposites go well together." I nodded, remembering the time we started debating in class if opposites are good together or not. It wasn't a class topic; it was a group topic.

"Take care, dear." She said immediately making me tear up.

"I will. You too." I said with a sad smile.

"Now who will argue with those teenagers and keep them in check?"

She said with a half-smile. Her eyes now looked sad; they didn't seem as cheerful as they were once, she walked in.

"Don't worry they'll be okay." I said staring at the framed picture on the desk.

"I'm not worried but I think they are." I went quiet. What does that mean?

I immediately heard another knock on the door. I waited and in came the boys. Ezra and Romero. They both wore black sweat pants with loose white t-shirts. Ezra's hair was really messy while Romero's hair was a lot less messy.

"Hey." They smiled.

"What's up?"

"Just wanted to see ya, we might be heading out and we might be back really late." Ezra said. I nodded. Aw do these boys care?

"Mhm. what else?" Martina said, she knew something was up.

"We gonna miss ya." Romero said after a long pause. Yup they do care. Ezra immediately nodded and they walked over hugging me.

"You became a sister to us and watching you go, kinda hurts." Romero mumbled, these boys may not always be the mushy type but when they need to show their love, they do. I hugged them tight, I was fighting my tears back. I felt blinded as a strong flash flashed at my eyes. I looked to see Martina holding a camera in her hand.