Chapter Five: Same forest green eyes

I looked down at her.She placed her head right above my heart she could clearly hear that my heart was about to burst out of my chest.But i was still in shock i couldn't comprehend the fact that Alanna Thomson was hugging me right now.She then slowly let go and she looked taken back for some reason.I was about to say something but i couldn't Elena, she too was in shock she then asked me in Italian,"E'lei?" (is this her?)

"sì"(yes) that was all i could say.It was her I had no doubt.

"I-im sorry i think i-Im sorry i-i thought you were someone else.."

"No I-"But before i could say anything i felt a tall figure appear next to me and put one arm around and one arm around Elena.Alanna's mouth flung open and me and Elena turned to see the one and only Beau Thomas..His brother.We all said in unison,"Beau?"

and i definitely wasn't ready for what was next.Alanna...knows Beau..?

"Bonjour Mes amis comment allez vous?"He said with his french accent i felt my knees go weak as i remembered everything his brother did.He was just as evil and disgusting as him

"My my Alanna you don't give up do you?"He said in his thick french accent.

"I-i don't want to..it just can't be true...Beau it can't be true."

His arm squeezed me tighter into his side.What are they implying to..Elena was about to kick him in the balls when i held my hand out and stopped her.She was in pure shock on why i didn't let her hit him.it was because he had a gun in his back pocket.He was armed.

"Well you haven't heard from her in years.SO i suggest you believe me."He said as he immediately looked at me.What is he talking about me.?

"Alanna..Elizabeth is dead and she isn't coming back give up."WHAT!HE TOLD HER I DIED!I was about to scream when he whispered in my ear."i won't think twice in using my gun,mi amour."

"Beau please don't keep saying it to me i beg you."Alanna started crying she fell to her knees.I quickly took his arm off and kneeled down next to her he was about to pull his gun out but Elena lowly said "don't you dare Beau she's smart enough."

I put on my thick Italian accent to prevent her from recognising me.

"Please don't cry.I beg you."I said holding back my tears.

"I-im sorry i thought you were her.I thought you were Eliza,but she's gone.I won't ever see her again.Sh-Shes gone."I quickly took her into a tight hug.its been years since we hugged.But she didn't know it was me she thinks I'm dead.I hate Beau.I hate h-him.She gradually hugged me back.I felt her inhale my scent.Fuck she'll remember my scent..I never change the perfume I use.please don't say anything..please.I turned around to see Elena pulling Beau away he gave me a tight smile which was a warning i shouldn't say anything.

She looked up at me and i quickly looked away i can't break now i can't tell her who i am i can't put her life at risk maybe i shouldn't have come..She brought her hands to my face and pulled me to face her.She was looking into my eyes.

"You look so much like her..your eyes are the same exact forest green colour hers were.can you take your mask off?..please?"

"No.I-I.No I can't."I slowly pulled back.She then nodded and pulled back as well.I stood up and sued myself off trying to remain strong and gave her hand.She looked at my wrist.Why is she- Oh no my tattoo I can't let her see.I pulled my hand back and said, "Elizabeth Giordani is dead I think you should l-let go of her.For your sake let go of someone who's dead."I felt my heart break i was telling her to let go of me.She hugged me again and whispered ,"i wont forget her."as she pulled back she pulled her sleeves up revealing her tattoo.She had the tattoo down in the same place as mine.She had the tattoo done.She was suspicious of me now."Isn't it hot you should pull your sleeves up and its all wet because of me my badd."I zoned out.I then felt her try lift my sleeve up before i stopped her i noticed she was lifting the sleeve up of the wrong hand.I relaxed.She won't see the tattoo.