Chapter Twenty Three: The Video

Elena's pov

These past few days I always have this urge of walking up to Eliza's room and just going through her stuff. It's weird. I just have this feeling I'm suppose to look for something. I keep getting random dreams about places. 

It was almost all the places where traumatic events took place expect for one, The last one I remember seeing. At first  I-I saw the car wreck.Our car wreck years ago. I saw the same hospital room where they announced our best friend was gone. I saw the same house Grandfather Romano died in. I saw the house Eliza was taken to. I saw the  fire. I saw a room with letters..Letters addressed to everyone. Everyone but one-one person's name I didn't see on those letters was, Eliza's. Who wrote those letter? I have no idea.

And for some odd reason I feel the urge in going to her room. But I never do. Someone calls for me.Someone is in there. I hear voices that distract me. It's as if I'm not quit ready to go in there for this specific reason.I had to try. I stood just a few feet from her door. Staring at it.

"E-Elena?"see. 

"Yes?"

"Can you please come to the screen room please?"Tate asked me.I nodded and walked over there.I pushed the door open to see Alanna sat on the ground examine something small.And Tate-Tate was just sharing at the wall.

"I have been summoned."I said jokingly.

"This-whose is this?"Tate asked breaking her gaze from the walls.In the most serious tone ever.

"What's "this"?"She grabbed whatever Alanna was holding and she tossed it to me.It was a flash drive?

"Where'd you find this?"I asked observing the flash drive.

"In the drawer, behind you."Alanna pointed to me.I turned around and looked dat the drawer.Why does this feel like deja vu?

"Look at the back."Tate said blankly.flipped it around to see 'three ps-'

"three p's?What the hell is three p's?"

"I think..three peeps."Alanna said quietly.Eliza.

"She says that, doesn't see?"they both nodded.

"Do you think it's meant for us?"

"Well we are three of her peeps."Tate said quietly.

"Lets plug it in then."They nodded and I got my laptop from my room.I took a deep breath and walked back in sitting in between Alanna and Tate.

file 'about time you plugged it in' has been inserted.

We looked at one another with very confused looks on our faces.

"whats that suppose to mean?"

"She's smart?"I asked making them chuckle.I clicked on it and files came up. Each file had a name. Alanna.Tate.Elena. There was one called, 'us.'I clicked on that and I saw a video. 

"D-do we watch??"

"Lets do it."I clicked on it and it was a 25 minute long video.

"Heyyy guys and welcome back to my youtube channel.Im sorry y'all I just had too."we laughed. She smiled, it was like she was smiling at us.

"yay I made you guys smile."Eliza then said making us all smile again. She just knows us too well.

"Okay so either, one of you found this before I hoped you would or possibly something has happened and it is right you find this." she knew what would happen?

"okay so, deep breaths all of us."I could see her eyes were teary. So was ours.

"I-i.When you watch this.Ill certainly be missing you guys."Alanna paused the video.It was then I noticed I was crying.