chapter ten : This is Alexander Callahan

ELIZA'S POV

6:50 a.m.

"El wake up come on we have to get ready."

"Eli..wake up."

I opened my eyes to see Elena standing by the door way staring down at her phone while Al was sat down next to me waking me up.I sat up and rubbed my eyes trying to fully wake up.I looked up at Elena and she looked very worried..

"Lena whats wrong?"

"Apparently The Irish Mafia landed in Italy yesterday and they were at your family's house."

"The Irish.?but aren't we enemies.?"

"I thought so too."she sighed and with that she turned around and walked out my room.I lay back sighing.

"El..is that bad news?"Al asked me looking at me with a worried look.

"Im not sure.I guess we'll find out."and with that i immediately got up and walked to the bathroom, I flicked the lights on and stood in-front of the mirror.I then saw Al walk in and stand next to the sink.

"Al,do you want to stay at my house or Lena's or do you want me to get you your own place?"I asked looking down at my phone.

"Ill stay with you..if thats okay."she said looking down.

"No,no that perfectly fine i was just asking i didn't want to force you and not give you an option."She smiled and nodded walking out to get ready.

~~~~~~~

8:00 a.m.

"Ms.Garcia can you please check if the driver is here.?"

"Of-course Ms.Giordani."

"and please call me Lizzie."I said with a small smile, she smiled back nodding

"Of-course Lizzie."she said with a smile and walked out the room.I sat down on the couch and just looked at the big windows, and so many questions started popping into my head, why is the Irish mafia in Italy? what did my father have to tell me?why didn't my father tell me the Irish were going to be there?did he know? so many questions that I..didn't have the answers too..

"El do we leave now?"Alanna said pulling me out my thoughts.

"ah.I asked Mrs.Garcia to check and see if the driver is ready to go."she nodded and sat down next to me.

"everything okay?"she asked and i nodded in response.I pulled a black mask out my pocket and gave it to her.

"put this on once we get to the airport alright."she nodded and placed it in her bag.

"you seen Lena?"I asked her and she shook her head no.

"LENA?"i screamed and i saw her walk out the kitchen with a mouth full.

"what are you doing?"i said laughing.

"eating."she said barely and a cookie fell out her mouth...An Oreo cookie.Her eyes went big and she ran into the kitchen.

"Lena....MY OREO's."

"WELL WE'RE LEAVING ITS FINE ILL BUY YOU OREO'S WHEN WE GET TO ITALY JUST DONT KILL ME."she screamed and i looked to see Alanna dying from laughter.

"you people are crazy."she said still laughing as she stood up and walked to the door.

"where you going?"i asked

"well if you remained calm after seeing Elena eating your cookies you would notice Mrs.Garcia saying the driver is ready.Am i right Mrs.Garcia?"she said looking at Mrs.Garcia who was nodding and trying to hide her laughs.Elena came back in and my focus was on her.