Chapter Twenty Nine: Time is precious

"E-Eliza?"I fell to my knees, her face was unrecognizable. It was covered in blood, her clothes were all bloody too, she lay helplessly on the sand. Tears started running down my cheek. I felt like I was being suffocated. 

I sat down and looked at my hands they were covered with blood,

"Alanna get away."Eliza said pulling me away. Wait Eliza?I turned around to see Eliza behind me, pulling me away from the girl on the ground.

"Y-you are o-okay?"

"Alanna i'm fine. Are you okay?"She looked concerned. The person on the ground isn't her. Relief washed over me.They looked alike. I immediately hugged her, she didn't respond at first but she gradually hugged me back.

"Alanna?"I turned to see Tate behind me.

"You looked terrified."Elena said, concerned now as well.

"I-i thought t-that g-girl w-w."They all understood what I was trying to say. Eliza hugged me again, and tried calming me down.

"Shh-Shh.Im fine. Nothings happened."I heard sirens getting closer. Nurses hopped out and carried the girl away. 

"I-I felt terrible,I-I said all those things and if-."

"Well it wasn't me. SO let's not talk about the what if's okay?"she said looking me in the eyes. I nodded like a child and hugged her again.

"Sorellina."Ezra said and she immediately pulled away. She nodded with a sad smile and walked away from me,

Ezra pointed at Tate and called her over. Leaving me and Elena there alone. She didnt even looks at me, she just took off her shades and placed them on the sand and sat down. I followed.

"Elena?"

"Hm."she responded still not looking at me.

"Im sorry."She nodded and just looked at the sea.

"I just think, was there any truth behind it?"

"N-no ofcour-"

"I quote something you once said, drunken words are sober thoughts and if being drunk means you speak the truth than that means anger makes you speak the truth as well."And I immediately went quiet.

"Maybe it would be best we all never met. I know that pained Eliza more than me, but Alanna I was starting to accept you as one of the closest people to me. Thank you, before I could go to that step you stopped me with your truth."She immediately stood up, she placed her shades on her head and walked towards the sea. She stopped and turned around and looked at me once more. 

"Don't we love the bitter truth."she said with a sad smile.I couldn't say anything, but I could certainly feel tears forming in my eyes. Did I really feel everything I said. Did I regret meeting them?I lay back on the sand and allowed the memories to consume me,

Flash back 1.

"Happy birthday AL!"They all screamed. They planned a surprise party for me.Where are those three?

"What up birthday child?"Tate said wearing a clown costume. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Where are our other two clowns?"I asked still laughing, 

"Elena is complaining that the clown makeup doesn't work with her and Eliza doesn't wanna put on the wig because it's too dry."I completely lost it.I turned around to see David pushing Elena and Eliza in. Eliza was still arguing while Elena had the most disgusted look on her face. 

"You better enjoy this cause I doubt they'll ever do something like this ever again."Tate said next to me now too, laugh at the view.

Flashback 2.