Chapter Eleven: Best friends code

"Alexander will soon be your husband."

Thats the only thing I've been replaying in my head for the past hour..maybe two.I couldn't stay still.I ran out the back door.I heard my father call out to me and I could hear my mother sigh, but I didn't want to talk to anyone.I noticed Al was going to run after me but Romero told her not to.Ive been seating near this lake for the past 2 hours.I hugged my knees and looked at my reflection in the water before I hung my head low.I felt someone sit down next to me, at first I thought Alanna but her scent wasn't there..it was a masculine scent..Lorenzo?my brothers?...Alexander..?

I felt an arm wrap around me pulling me into their chest.I didn't care who it was I instantly hugged back and sobbed.I slowly looked up to see Alexander.I wasn't mature..he's in this arranged marriage thing as well..I shouldn't have ran out on him.

"I-"

"Shh..its okay Elizabeth."I sighed and we stayed there for what seemed like hours but in reality it was only a few seconds..the thing was..I wasn't uncomfortable..

"No..Im sorry I shouldn't have ran out because at the end of the day..you are in this arranged marriage thing as well.."I said looking away.he gently placed his hand under my chin making me face him.His green eyes were so beautiful..They had so many emotions but once he noticed I was looking for too long he looked away and he instantly looked back and this time I saw nothing..call me weird but it was as If I've known Alexander for my whole life..but I haven't.

"It'll be okay."He said in his thick Irish accent.His jet black hair was so thick..I wanted to play with it.His smile was breath taking.No..why am I thinking this way..I don't have a crush on him or Let alone have feelings him..I looked away instantly because I couldn't stare into his beautiful green eyes for much longer..

"I love your green eyes."He said standing up and giving me a hand up.

"T-Thank you."I stuttered..great..

"my-my did I just make The Elizabeth Maria Giordani stutter."he said with a deep laugh..him happy is a good look for him.

"My-my did I just make the Alexander Callahan Laugh."I said mocking him.

"you should smile and laugh more it looks good on you."and with that I walked back in leaving him there.I turned to see him smiling as soon as I noticed he was going to make eye contact with me once more I looked away instantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALEXANDER'S POV

That girl is different...most girls would be pushing themselves on me..and I hate that but she didn't..She's earned my respect.I looked over to see her talking to her father.It was more of him talking and her nodding then them both talking.She smiled and walked towards me.I saw that brown haired green eyed boy walk in again.He gave me a stare sight into my soul and I returned it..ahhh he likes her.Ahh Mo ghrá of course you have boys running after you. She came and sat next to me.?and that boy...I'm going to call him lover boy.Lover boy there almost had a heart attack.She looked up at me and smiled a breath taking smile.I lowered my mouth to her and whispered,"you too should smile more it looks good on you." and I heard her let out a small laugh.

"okay mr.imma steal your phrases."she whispered back which made me laugh.I looked up to see Lover boy turn around and walk away I looked to see Elizabeth looking I was expecting her to run after him but she didn't she just looked at me and smiled and she took her phone out unlocking it and watching YouTube, I felt someone stand in-front of us. Elizabeth and I looked up to see...Alanna?I don't remember her name.