Chapter Thirteen: Rella

Alanna's POV

"El you look beautiful."I said trying to cheer her up she's been very down these past few days.

"Thanks al."she said with giving me a small smile which disappeared immediately.

"hey..come on smile."I said hugging her and she immediately hugged back. I tried to comforting her but nothing..I wasn't able to. I hope she shows up.

We then heard a knock on the door.El immediately let go and wiped away her tears and stood upright.the door gently opened to reveal Ezra by the door way, smiling a bug smile looking at his sister getting ready to walk down that aisle. But his smile was a sad smile..as she'll leave this house soon. I nodded at her and walked out the door shutting the door behind me leaving Ezra and Eliza alone to talk.

I need to find Elena.

~~~~~~~~

EZRA'S POV

my sister looked beautiful.I'm so proud to call her my sister, everything came back to me. Without Eliza id be nothing, she taught me so much..Soo much. tears started to fill both our eyes and I immediately embraced her, Caressing her hair, she hugged me tighter.

"El..Ill miss you."

"Ill miss you more, Ezra."

"I-I love you so much, sorella."

"I love you more."she said hugging me for a little more.We soon let go and we both pulled back I wiped the tears off her face and I kissed her forehead feeling tears running down my cheek.Our eyes met and she wiped my tears away.I love my family.I cant imagine where id be if one of them wasn't here with me.I heard the door open, I turned around to see David and Romero standing there with sad smiles on their faces.I gestured for them to come in.They walked in with their hands in their pockets trying to act like tough mafia men.They both hugged her tightly and whispered their "I love you"s. they all pulled away and she started smiling endlessly.

"You guys look good in suits."

"But of course, actually we look HOT, sorellina."Dave said making us all laugh.

"Go back to your fiancé, Dave."Eliza said rolling her eyes, making us three laugh.

"fine fine I won't call us hot...for five minutes."she rolled her eyes once again but this time she laughed.which made us all smile. We love seeing our sister smiling. We then heard another knock on the door.We turned to see our mother standing there with a small smile on her face.

"Mamma you look beautiful."we all said in unison which made us all laugh.

"Thank you dears."she said smiling a big smile.

"Its time Lizzie."she said while her happy smile turned a-little sad.Today we say good bye to my sister. We will no longer wake up to her loud music in the background. we won't stay up till 4 am talking about football. we won't stay up trying to win against one another. None of that.I looked to see her nodding looking at herself once more in the mirror.

"You look beautiful sorella."I said trying to make her smile.she smiled and It soon faded.

"I know."she said with an eye roll and a small giggle.

"Boys, Andiamo." and they all followed me out the door leaving my mother and sister to talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AT THE CEREMONY

Eliza's POV

I could hear the music started playing, today I get married to Alexander.Today my life changes completely.I always wanted to marry for Love but I guess I cant.Well what to do this is it.My father walked in with a smile on his face, he gently kissed me on the forehead and whispered, I'm so proud of you, cara." I nodded and hugged him tight, I soon let go and looped my arm with his and we walked out.