Chapter Twenty:Not so perfect

A L A N N A 

10th grade

Two weeks before school. Two weeks before it and Eliza is mad. 

"Don't you get it?"I said sighing watching her lean against the wall.

"get what?..Get that you aren't telling me their filthy name?Ya I get that."she said with pure annoyance. 

"It doesn't matter who it was."I muttered and just looked away.

"it does.it fucking does."she was trying to remain calm but I noticed she was doing it with difficulty. 

"Look..I didn't ask how they knew or anything,BUT I know they weren't lying. You at-least just confirmed it."I muttered waiting for her to look at me."

"so what i'm hearing is that they are more important to you than I have ever been that you won't tell me?"she said almost with disgust.

"No.I promised I wouldn't tell anyone. You of ALL people should know that I don't break my promises."I looked at her green eyes to see nothing but anger.

"Do we a favor would you?"I nodded not saying anything.

"tell that person to stay the hell away from me."She balling her fists.

"why are you being so aggressive towards me?Actually maybe I deserve it.Maybe I also deserve not being a part of this friendship."I turned around but I paused adding.

"ill tell them don't you worry.Bye."Before I could move she started talking.

"Thats it? from a little argument you tell me bye?"She was getting more frustrated by the second.

"its not one little thing you see."I mumbled with a sigh.

"It is. Im not blaming YOU, I really am not.I'm asking for a name. Just ONE. Im scared okay. I-im sorry if I came out rude or aggressive or anything. I just wanted to know who it is."She was being so aggressive and so defensive.She wasn't being herself.I had it..I always run back.I always forgive her. When ever we argue I never stop giving chances. I never want to stop giving her chances..because then I know she won't come back..I know she'll just slip away.

"Im always there for you, I try my hardest to be.Because I KNOW what you've been through.Ive noticed that I haven't told you what i've been through. I tried tried to talk to you over the holiday. B-but you were too busy for me.I-I understand. Then when someone warns me because they know what i've been through..I expect them too.because I too have been hurt.TOO.MANY.TIMES."I felt tears blurring my view. I felt her hug me.I didn't push away.Once again I couldn't hold it together and I gave in.I hugged her back.Crying. 

"hey hey don't cry. Im sorry I told you what I was doing..I tried calling you later but you didn't answer. Just talk to me.Trust me.Why don't you talk about it?"

"because whoever I open up to leaves..i'm tired of people leaving me."I said hugging her tighter.Losing everyone was..hard but I was fine later on.B-but if I lose her I know I won't be fine.

"you didn't call me..I waited and waited that day and I know you know which day i'm talking about. but you never called me."

"I couldn't do it."

"you think i'm gonna leave don't you."and I remained silent which was an answer to her question. 

"I swear to you.I won't leave you."

"why not?why won't you do what everyone else does.?"

"because i'm not everyone. nor are you anyone to me.You are someone.Someone important."she always has ways with words. That touch me. That make me believe her and trust her blindly.