Chapter fifteen: Mo ghrà

Alex's POV 

Emptiness..is the only thing Ive been feeling lately.Her laugh no longer feels the room.Her smile no longer is here to make everyone smile, nor is her gorgorus emerald eyes to make one fall deep in and get lost in them. The only thing I've been doing is going to work and crying..The cold floor is no longer cold cause I no longer fell..even the little feelings I had left disappeared.I was numb. I lost my w-wife, just hours after our wedding. I can no longer smell her scent, everyone is lost. Ezra, Romero and Dave have been so lost and empty they haven't left their rooms much. David's Fiancé, Ani has been staying her lately but he's been so harsh towards her, towards everyone but she hasn't left his side.She really loves him.She loves him the way..I love-.the paper.I placed it in the..drawer..?

FLASH BACK

at the party

Alex's POV 

Everything was amazing.Everyone was having fun..even our parents.Our fathers looked wayyy too drunk.Hahahaha..finally both our families are happy.I looked to the drunk girl that sat by my side. She's been dancing none stop.Finally saw her sat down.She looked up at me with her gorgeous emerald eyes.She then called the waiter and asked for pen and paper??

"wha-"

"Shh wait."she said barely keeping her eyes open.The waiter returned with the things she asked for. She rapidly took the paper and thanked him with a small smile and a nod.She quickly started writing something in big letter, she covered the view so I couldn't read.Soon she finishd, she folded it and handed it to me.

I was about to open it when she stopped me,

"Not...N-now.Okay?"she said fighting to not fall asleep.i nodded and placed the piece of paper in my pocket.She smiled and hurried to Elena and Alanna.

"GUYS I DID IT."I heard her shout to them, and Elena quickly covered her mouth which made me laugh.

END OF FLASHBACK

I never read the note.I took the piece of paper out the drawer and took a deep breath..this is the only left from her to me.What does it say?One way to find out I guess.I unfolded the paper and I felt tears forming in my eyes.

I Love You

"I love y-you too, Mo ghrà. My love."

"I promise to find you even if it'll be with my very last breath.I'll find you. One way or another..I cross my heart."

I heard a low knock on the door,

"Come in."I said very softly.The door opened revealing Ezra and Elena.They tried to smile but couldn't.Elena leaned her side to the door and Ezra walked over and sat down next to me placing his hand on my shoulder.

"We need to..go after the French and now."he said placing a gun in my Hand I firmly held it and nodded, wiping the tears away. I looked up to see both of them crying as well. Elena became a little sister to me during this last few..weeks.It felt like years in my opinion. I tried so hard..but I was not able to track her down. Nor was I able to find out who the masked people were. Our biggest bet was on the French. But out of no where it seemed that the french Mafia had disappeared. At first we thought it was..lover boy.Or well maybe I did..Because he was not seen for days and once he found out he had immediately come..drunk should I add and we had to babysit him. That Caruso came and was no help but annoyed the hell out of me by repeatedly saying it was best if he married her and he would protect her and that should have never entered her life.One out of everything was true maybe I shouldn't have entered her life.Tho I was very close in putting a bullet through his head but I couldn't for some reason because Ezra had said we must keep him for last..?