Chapter Six:Anna

A L A N N A'S POV

I woke up to see no one in the room.At first i panicked..was it all a dream?Is Eliza dead?but then i looked around me and noticed I'm still at the same house and this isn't my house.I then heard voices from the other side of the door.I stood up and carefully went towards the door and tried to understand who it was.

"Who was it?"

"Im not sure..they were asking to speak to you.I put them on hold."

"How eager were they to speak to me?"

"Very Liz."

"Fine.Ask Josh to track down where the number is from.Ill answer it from the phone in my room."her room...this is her room...fuck run Alanna run.I immediately jumped back into bed and starting acting as if i was still asleep.I heard the door open and shut gently..Eliza slowly walked over to my end of the bed and stood by the night stand next to me where the phone was.I then slowly opened my eyes as if i was just waking up.She was so zoned out she didn't notice me "wake up"

"Eli..?whats wrong?I asked with somewhat sleepy voice.she was still zoned out i then stood up and snapped my fingers right infront of her face.

"Alanna?When did you wake up?Sorry I-i woke you up didnt i?Ill lea-."

"i was awake before you walked in."i mumbled hoping Eliza ddnt hear me i looked up to see her smirking.

"I know you were awake.I could hear you from outside the door Al."She said with laughter.

"Hm..i hate you."I said

"yeah i hate me too."Eliza replied it wasn't the answer i was expecting to hear from her.

"Wh-"before i could verbally whoop her ass she gestured for me to stay quiet as she answered the phone.She put it on speakers.

"Who is this?"

"Eliza its been awhile.Hasn't it?"I didnt understand who it was but Eliza seemed to know exactly who it was.It was a male but one i didnt know off or thats what i think.But who am i kidding..how would I know i havent seen el for years and i want to magically know who she speaks to.

"Caruso,4 years exactly."

"It has been,Giordani.it has been.Liza Im so-"

"What do you want Caruso?"

who ever it was sighed as El stopped them from saying what they were about to say and instead stopped trying,"For you to come to the cafe down the road."

"What time?"

"20 minutes from now."

"Ill be coming with someone."And with that she looked at me.

"Very well, shall i hide my identity?"

"Its not needed."She said with a bitter tone.Caruso..ive heard the name but where..?

"See you then."They both said in unison and the call went dead.

She quickly walked over to her drawers and opened them she got a black top and bottom with black shoes and socks to go with it and she walked towards her bathroom.she turned around to me,

"Wear something from my closet ill be in the bathroom.Si?"

"Mhm."with that being said she walked to the bathroom and shut the door behind.Guess we're going out.I took stuff identical to hers just because i don't know whats happening like not a clue.i quickly changed, i folded my clothes and put it on her bed as i did that i heard the bathroom door open and Eliza walked out.She looked stressed i wanted to say something but i thought no she'll tell me,