Chapter Thirty five: (part 1) A ticking bomb

18 00 

The limousine came to a stop. We now stood right in-front of the place where history is about to go down. The biggest ball room in Seville, Spain. I looked in front of me to see Elena staring out the window as she held Hunters hand in hers. I looked at Hunter to see him looking down at his feet. I saw tears in his eyes. I felt tears forming in my eyes too. Alex placed his arm around my shoulder stopping me from allowing the tears to flow out. I looked up at him to see a sad smile plastered on his face. I leaned into him. 

"I-I L-"I couldn't even speak properly. 

"Say it when we get back." he whispered as he laid his forehead against mine. I saw the driver standing by the door. We all took a deep breath and out we went. After the stupid introduction session we were now inside. We stood by the entrance waiting for Ezra and Romero's car to get here.

Earlier today,

Me, Elena and Tate stood still, anxiously. We all were looking at one thing. How would have thought one small stick could hold in so much power. The five long minutes before the results is always brutal. This a self reflection 5 minutes. I take a deep breath. I noticed my hands were trembling. I looked at Elena, Then Tate. The cycle repeats until,

"LINE!"Tate said when she glanced at the test. We saw one solid pink line meaning

...

I wasn't pregnant. 

"OH MY GOD!" All air left my lungs only to come back again. I felt so relieved. I would love to have a baby but not while I was going on a suicide mission. I didn't even know I was holding my breath.

"We good." Elena said siting down on the floor taking a deep breathe. Tate took the stick and shoved it in the drawer near the sink. The door flung open and Ezra came in.

"Hello?" He said with a confused look on his face, We all got up. I was so happy I kissed him on the cheek which made him even more confused and I walked out behind Tate and Lena. 

Ezra's pov

Why the hell do girls go to the bathroom together? are they like scared to lose a minute together? Jesus Christ. Women. I stare at the mirror. I looked at all my previous scars and for some flipped minute they all began to burn again. I sighed. I took out my phone and placed it on the sink.

Beep.

What the hell? I look around to see a drawer on left. Thats where the sound came from. I think. I pulled open the drawer to see a pregnancy stick?

 "Who the hell-"I was about to grab a hold of it when my phone started ringing. I shut the drawer close and walked out the bathroom. 

Present time, 

In the other car,

"Nothing ever changed for me." What does that mean?

"I still.." I heard a long pause a very very long pause. My heart was now racing. 

"Y-You know what? I don't understand why? Why does my heart still beat for you at times even after everything that happened. I sh-should hate you. B-BUT I CAN'T." I heard tears. I wanted to walk in but my knees felt weak. They were stoned in place.

"Don't come telling me you still feel for me when you see I'm finally moving on. D-Don't do it."She practically begged this person. 

"I-i just. I'm sorry."

"RYDER!" Romero said pulling me out of my thoughts. 

"Yeah?" He pointed out the window. We were here.