Christmas night

Haymitch looks impatiently at his watch,"Look I'm not going to miss the train trying to explain things to you," he points to me, "...or your blue eyed princess over there."

I can't help but laugh. I thought it was funny, but Peeta thinks otherwise. We hand Haymitch his gift and walk to our house. For dinner we have leftovers.

"Today was a success, don't you think?" I ask washing the dishes "Peeta?" I get no response.

I turn to see him slowly walking towards me. But the way he walks is off. It's like with every step he takes forward he tries to take back. That's when I notice his eyes. With every blink I take, I see them dilating. One second close to normal, the next pitch black.

"Katniss! Move!" He warns.

His steps coming faster now he is only about 10 feet from me. I see the tip of a knife's blade stick out from behind his back. As if theses are his last words of sanity, he screams, "Katniss! Get out the way! Run!"

He comes running at with the knife up in the air; aiming for my heart.

************************************

Sorry its a short chapter I try to update be before Monday. OMG!! I am going to see mockingjay for the 3rd time today. Does that make me crazy?