Depressed

A/u : pay attention to the very last verse .

What happens next is still a blur. Peeta tells Dr.Henderson off, yelling at him for not telling us that this pregnancy wasn't going to last, threatening to sue him. Dr.Henderson says in his defence he must do what's in the best interest of the patient, Planing to tell Peeta about this to discuss treatment options.

Soon after, Peeta starts shaking and I tell him to calm down. It would be a really bad place/ time to have a flashback. After that we were aloud to see a ugly mess on what would be our beautiful daughter. We decided to burn her into ashes. Sounds rude but we didn't want to bury her. We named her after a exotic flower: Camellia.

I've developed a deep ache in my heart. I know that it has to be my fault. My fault that I couldn't protect my baby. Eventually I am discharged from the hospital. Peeta try's to comfort me as the weeks pass by but I have no interest in anything. He has suggested that we try again but I'm in no mood for baby making. I just want to sleep my pain away.

"Katniss, this needs to stop," he says in his gentle voice. "This isn't healthy, and laying in bed all day isn't going to solve anything. We can't let Camellia's extremely short life go to waste."

"Peeta..." I slowly sit up, "Do you understand what its like to loose someone who didn't even have a chance at life? Someone who was completely dependent on you just sat in your stomach and you couldn't even let it stay there for a while!"

"No." He says, " but I do know what its like to fall in love with the same person twice and to not have my daughter live to her first birth week. But we know what its like to miss someone.And we always get through it. Its just another obstacle in front of our goal. We will get through this and support each other." Wrapping his strong warm arms around me. Using his gift of words to calm me.

But it hits me that Peeta is also suffering from this loss. That I'm not the only person who lost a child. I should be there for Peeta. I need to help Peeta like he's helping me.

"Peeta?"

"Yes?"

"Stay with me?"

"Always." He whispers.Then he leans in to a kiss.