Jaydick《5》Shopping

The sound of hard combat boots hitting the tiled floor sounded in the chamber.

It was time for the choosing, when a group of 10 people were drugged and placed into pods for others.

5 were girls, 5 were boys. The Light was a company that started it for people who needed help finding someone to love.

Said person would email the Light, and the Light would collect 10 people of the type of people they recommend.

A week ago Jason decided to give it a go, as he didn't have the best track record with healthy relationships.

He wandered the hallway filled with 10 sleeping pods. On the right were 5 boys in tubes, on the left 5 girls.

Jason looked over every name first.

Stephanie Brown.
Cassandra Cain.
Kara Kent.
Cat Grant.
Artemis Crock.
Roy Harper.
Conner Kent.
Wallace West.
Timothy Drake.
Richard Grayson.

Jason stopped at the last name. He looked at the man in the liquid before him.

Richard Grayson was wearing an all black kevlar suit with an interesting blue design on it that made a "v" on his chest and ended at the fingertips.

His face had some of the most handsome features he's ever see. His eyes were a very unnatural blue, a type Jason had never seen before.

His ebony hair matched Jason's, without the white streak at the front. The breathing mask made it difficult to see his lips, though.

But Jason could imagine soft pink lips. He had a very strong diamond chin, and all together he looked breathtaking.

His form looked very well put together, and he could see his 8 pack due to the skin tight suit he had on.

Jason decided him to be in his top two, and moved on to Timothy Drake.

Timothy had black hair, just like Richard's, and was more on the lean and smaller form. Although he also had musceles.

The skin tight suit Timothy was wearing was a red and black one, with hints of yellow on it.

His face also had a breathing mask on, which covered more than half his face. The only thing he could see were his more natural blue eyes.

While Richard was more on the "hot side, Timothy was more on the "cute" side, and looked slightly more adorable.

Jason put his hand on Timothy's glass cage on a pad, and did the same to Richard's.

He grabbed out a button the Light gave him and pressed it. All of a sudden all of the other pods were being sent away, which left Jason with the two glass cages.

Inside each one was a boy with ebony hair, one a little taller than the other. One a little more cuter than the other.

The Light told Jason this would be the difficult part. Trying to decide between these two people, and only getting to go home with one of them.

"You can only choose one."

Jason looked between the two ebonys. He then noticed two clipboards on the pods, that he hadn't noticed before.

He went to Timothy's first, and slid the clipboard out of its socket.

Timothy Jackson Drake-Wayne.

Born July 19 XXXX.

Age: 19

Lost parents age 12, ward to Bruce Wayne.