Jaytim《56》I'll Never Tell

It was about 11:30 pm in Gotham. The night was rather darker than usual, the stars didn't seem as bright, and the city lights seemed dimmer than usual.

Barbara Gordon, also known as Oracle, was sitting in her wheelchair, as she watched the many screens in front of her.

Several of them were of graphs and charts planning out the severity of Joker's newest gas samples, several others with statistics on the chemicals in each gas.

On three of the larger screens in front of her, however, were of live feed from a battle between the madman himself, some of his goons, and the Reds.

Red Hood was, of course, attacking the Joker, while he left Red Robin to attack the queens and kings.

Joker had started rallying more people to work for him. He had made a dose to make them stronger than a usual human being.

The queens were all girls dressed in white mini skirts, fishnet stockings that were knee high, red high heel boots, a black shirt, and red and black hair.

The four girls each had eyeshadow that symbolized which suite they were. A red heart, a red diamond, a black spade, or a black club.

The kings had the same eyeshadow, but they were dressed in black, white, and red suits with black dress shoes.

Barbara watched the two men fight off the villians, giving them tips on how to knock them out or warnings to move away before getting hit.

She could only relax after Red Robin had knocked out the final queen, the spade queen, and Red Hood had just knocked out Joker, cuffing him behind his back.

"Good work. Can you grab me a blood sample from one of the queens or kings? I need information on what chemicals Joker was using."

She watched Tim simply nod before grabbing a syringe out of one of his many utility belts on his arm and draw blood from the king of clubs.

When the syringe was halfway full, he stopped and put the now half full syringe into the pocket he retrieved it from.

"I'll see you at the Cave. This is Oracle, signing out." Barbara responded, before shutting off the three computers and turning off her com.

She had a small headache from those two. A few years ago Jason had come back from the dead and tried to kill Tim, and just two years ago they made a truce.

Ever since then it had been so obvious that Tim was forming a crush on the older, and that the older had had a crush for almost three years now.

It was so hard watching the two walk in circles around the other, never quite ending up in the middle. It annoyed the entire Batfamily as well.

They both were so obvious. Damian had given hints to Tim that Jason liked him, though the other always pushed the thought away.

Dick had tried to convince Jason to just open up about his feelings multiple times, but he never got the courage to do so.

>>> at the Cave

Jason had went to take a shower after the hard patrol, and felt a thousand times cleaner than he had a few days ago.

He walked out of the Batcave bathroom and grabbed a pair of pajamas he had stocked in his locker before putting them on and walking out.

The first thing he heard when he stepped out the door was a grunt, either a grunt of pain or a grunt of approval, he couldn't tell.

He walked around the corner to see Tim changed in a white tee and a pair of black shorts punching a punching bag, drenched in sweat.

Now it's not like Jason hadn't seen this before, but this time it was different. He had come to terms with his feelings for Tim, unknown to the other.