Punished

Both the Luna and daughter entered the base, still in their wolf forms. Soldiers came up to them, asking if the daughter was alright. Tom brushed them off with the tip of his tail, continuing to walk down the lobby area.

Tord was still in his wolf form, stomping up to Tom. Anger surrounded the Alpha, "where were you again?! You two were suppose to follow me!" He snarled, glaring at the Omega. Tom raised his chin, brushing past the Alpha, keeping his daughter close to his side. Oslo whimpered quietly, hiding under Tom.

Tord flicked an ear in confusion, getting in Tom's way again, "answer when I talk to you," he ordered. Tom turned around, walking the opposite way from Tord. The Alpha's snarls soon turned into worried whimpers, "Tom?" He questioned, getting in the Omega's way again. Tord shook his head, "Oslo?" He asked too.

Oslo glanced at her father, meeting his worried gaze. She looked away again, walking next to her mother. Soldiers had left, knowing this was the family's problem. Tom began trotting down the hall to the "house", making sure Oslo was able to catch up. Tord picked up his own speed and this time, getting right in Tom's way, making the Omega bump into his mate.

Tom shook his head slightly, dazed. He met Tord's gaze, instantly narrowing his eyes in hatred. Tord lowered his ears, "What I said in the forest was out of pure fear, I promise you," he whispered. Tom rolled his purple eyes, snorting in annoyance. He got back up and wrapped his tail around Oslo's back, signaling to continue walking.

Tord looked at Oslo, sitting down, "Oslo? What about you? Do you forgive me?" He asked. Oslo looked behind herself, "I'm okay. Mommy is the one you should talk to," she shrugged. Tord whined softly, getting up and walking up to Tom's side. He licked Tom's head gently, "Toooom! Answer meeee!" He whined.

Tom drew his head back, snarling loudly to make the Alpha stop licking him. Tord flicked his tail, whimpering. Oslo glanced at her mom, seeing satisfaction glistening in his eyes. 'Oh boy,' she sighed. She maybe be four, yet Oslo sometimes thought she was more mature than her parents. After all, Oslo was a quick learner and intelligent.

****

The next day  involved Tord trying to make Tom talk, Tord spoiling Oslo, and Oslo being annoyed out of her mind. Sure, Oslo enjoyed being spoiled, but it made her feel selfish knowing some kids didn't get to have toys. She grabbed the wooden horse her dad gave her, it was small and could fit between her small palms.

She looked over at the bed, Tom was scrolling through his phone as Tord laid next to him, saying every cute name he could come up with in English and Norwegian. Even some in Spanish. Tom was starting to get pleased, liking the way the Alpha wanted his Omega. "Oh my God! What else do I need to doooo?!" Tord whined.

Tom shrugged, "show you actually care 'bout me," he answered. Tord sat up, wrapping his arms instantly around Tom, "YOU TALKED!" He purred loudly. Tom laughed slightly, hearing a purr from an Alpha was rare.

Oslo looked away as her parents talked again, rubbing her eyes. She was growing a bit tired, but her mind desperately wanted to be outside again. The way the cold wind ran down her lungs and cooled them, how her paws crushed leaves, the smells traveling in her nose, everything becoming a blur as she ran faster and faster. If only she could go back to yesterday...

But she would have to wait until she was older to be by herself and gain her parents trust. After all, she was only four. Almost five next month. Of course, a child her age would never think about things like the outside world, but with Oslo's wolf instincts, she craved every new thing. Oslo sighed softly, running her fingers through her caramel colored hair.

****

"I-I don't think that's a good idea..." Aztec mumbled, his chains scratching against each other. The white figure rolled her blue eyes, the crown on her head being fixed to position her ears better. "Did I ask? You shouldn't even care, you just do your job, got it?" She hissed.

Aztec looked at the ground, pity filling his cold heart. "But...but there a family. I don't want to split them-" the figure groaned in annoyance, "oooh my goodness! Since when does it matter to you? Your a wolf, you shouldn't feel those emotions!" She hissed loudly,

Aztec lowered his head, "Mariel-" the cat snarled loudly, glaring at Aztec. "What did you call me?!" Mariel screamed, her blue eyes glistening. Aztec flinched, keeping quiet. Mariel rolled her eyes, flicking her tail. "My mother was right, you are just a useless mutt. Leave, but don't come back until you have my prize," she growled.

Aztec blinked a few times, nodding hesitantly. 'Please don't make me do this,' he wished to yell at her, but his chains were already being pulled by soldiers Mariel had signaled with her tail.

Oop-
Fanart is welcomed to answer a few people's questions
Just put it in a book and tag me :)