Arguments

Another time skip because this story
takes a long long long time to resolve its problem. Like I'm talking years.
Also Tord stays quiet for a long long long time.

****3 years****

Oslo snarled, slamming her body against the cage. She was eight now, Zackery was ten, Milly was nine, and Jupiter was also eight. Snare? He didn't make it. The virus had attacked his lungs, making him unable to breath anymore.

"Aztec! Where are you? You've been gone for almost a year now! Aztec?" Oslo yelled. Zackery rolled his eyes, "they probably killed him, Oslo. Shut up already," he groaned. Oslo stuck out her tongue, "fight me!" She growled.

Jupiter sighed, "Oslo, give up. You do this every day. He isn't coming back!" She whimpered. Milly nodded, "it's useless. We will never escape this hell-hole as the scientist call it," she growled. "Yeah, and when were twelve, we will be forced to fight with other werewolves, wolves, and even dogs. We'll be dead anyways," Zackery informed.

Oslo snarled, "you guys give up so easily! We can escape this place." Milly rolled her green eyes, "that's what you said about your parents. That they would come for you, but did they?" She growled. Oslo opened her jaw to say something, but nothing came out. 'That's true...my parents never came for me,' she thought.

"W-well...they must be working really hard! S-so we should escape ourselves," she whimpered. Jupiter closed her eyes, "Oslo...just give up. Please," she sighed. Oslo looked at Zackery, "b-but these tests, these shots...your okay with it?..." she whispered. He shrugged, extending his claws.

'Did my parents really give up?'

Oslo laid down on the floor, tears trickled down her face.

'They gave up...'

*****

Tom rolled his eyes, "and what if she is out there? What is she is waiting for us and your over here, staying quiet because you think this is all about you?!" He growled.

Tord winced slightly, but still kept walking down the forest path. 'Don't show any emotions, don't show that he's hurting you, don't show anything,' he whispered in his head.

Tom snorted, flicking a black ear, "you know, maybe you just don't care! Maybe you never did! Oslo loved you, but you never loved her back, did you?" The Omega snarled.

Tord made a quick turn, speeding up the pace to a trot. 'Don't show anything.' "Why won't you talk?!" Tom growled again, getting in Tord's way. "Every day for three years, I work my ass off trying to find at least a piece of evidence she's out there, and what do you do? You stay quiet. Oh, look, I'm an Alpha! I can do whatever I want because I don't care about my family and I only care about sex! Seriously? Is that what you think of me? I'm just a stupid toy for you?" Tom's voice lowered at the end a bit.

Tord let all the words sink in. He sat down and just stared at his paws. Tom shook his head slightly, "you don't love me anymore, do you?" He whispered. Tord didn't respond. Tom let out a sad chuckle, "I was stupid to fall in love with my enemy," and with that, left.

***

The night came by quickly. Tom looked up at the moon, he would usually come for night walks when he was stressed. He hasn't had a heat for 3 years because he was that stressed. He just wanted his baby back.

A rustle was heard, making him jump. Tom lowered his body to the ground, keeping himself hidden. After a minute, he got back up and continued walking. He made it to the denser part of the forest, sighing. 'Maybe I should find Tord and apologized,' he thought. 'But he doesn't help me at all! He just stays quiet and does nothing around the base anymore,' he snarled.

Tom didn't mind how much noise he was making. He crushed every branch and leave he found, 'seriously! Oslo isn't dead, I know she isn't. She's out there, my baby is out there, and he isn't helping!' Tom grabbed a small stone and crushed it between his teeth, growling. 'Does he care?! Does he even love me anymore!?' Tom smashed his paws down, clawing a bush to bits.

He was out of breath, panting heavily now. Tom sighed, shaking and trembling. "Oslo...where are you?" He whispered. Tom sat down, closing his purple eyes, "please come back, baby..." he whimpered. "I promise I haven't given up. I know your out there, I promise I'll find you," he whined.

Something heavy landed on Tom, forcing his body to the ground. He let out an oof, being rolled onto his back as something pinned him down.

He opened his eyes, gasping. Aztec leaned over Tom, his lip drawn back into a snarl as he put a giant paw on Tom's chest. "Don't. Move." Aztec ordered.

Who wants my phone number
Send memes please uwu
Idc who gets it and who wants it, it's better than lying in bed all day with a cold just don't ask for personal information
Social media questions are allowed uwu