One and A Half

Paul raised a claw and quickly pushed it into Tord's chest, earning a cry of pain from the Alpha. Paul winced, trailing the claw down, ripping Tord's skin and fur as blood gushed out. He kicked and thrashed, desperately trying to get away. Paul hates hurting Tord, but he had to do it, no matter how much he hated it.

He pulled it back out, blood dripping off his claw. Tord gasped and panted, trembling in excruciating pain. Tom shook uncontrollably, watching his mate getting teared apart. Blood was gushing out of Tord's wound, making Tom gag slightly. 'I have to stop this!' He cried in his head, closing his eyes tightly as Paul pumped another claw into Tord's chest, making the Alpha cry in pain again.

Tom shook his head, he knew exactly what he would have to do. 'I'm so sorry,' he whispered in his head, trailing his stomach with his tail. Paul was halfway done with the second scar when Tom lunged forward, pushing him away. "Stop it! Stop hurting him!" Tom screamed, laying over Tord defensively.

Tom could feel Tord tremble in pain underneath him, small whimpers and whines escaping his throat. Paul tilted his head, confused, before snarling, "move it, Luna," he commanded. Someone grabbed Tom's scruff and pulled him away, some blood following Tom since he was laying on Tord's chest. "No! Stop! Don't hurt him anymore!" Tom cried.

Paul raised his claw again, about to push it back into Tord's chest again. Tom widened his eyes, everything felt slow-motion. He kicked whoever was holding him and quickly laid back down on Tord's chest, closing his eyes and he inhaled, 'no turning back now,' he thought.

"I'LL DO THE SURGERY IF YOU STOP!"

Everyone was quiet, you could hear a pin drop. Even Tord stopped whimpering in pain. Paul lowered his paw, sheathing his claws again. He narrowed his eyes. He stared at Tom's eyes for a long time, "pack meeting dismissed," he ordered, flicking his tail as everyone left. "Let him go," Paul snarled, walking away as Pat caught up to him.

The guards unsnapped their jaws, letting go of Tord. Once his neck was free, he gasped loudly, desperately trying to catch his breath. Tom got off Tord's chest, licking the blood very gentle as he wrapped his tail around Tord's. The scars weren't fatal, but they sure as hell do hurt! "I'm sorry, I love you so much, I'm so sorry," Tom apologized, closing his eyes and pushing his snout into Tord's neck fur.

Tord wheezed softly, still in excruciating pain, "T-Tom..." Tord whined, rolling on his side slowly to stabilize the pain. Tom perked his ears up, tears still leaking out of his eyes, indicating he was listening. "Wh-what a-a-about the b-baby?" Tord managed to say between grunts of pain. Tom realized his decision, widening his purple eyes, "baby?" he whispered, setting a paw on his stomach. Tom shook his head slowly, "I love you more Tord. I love you so much," Tom purred gently.

This made Tord smile softly, before whimpering in pain again, closing his good eye in pain. "I-I'm sorry I h-hurt you," Tord whispered, looking up at Tom from his position on the ground. Tom licked Tord's cheek, "I know you didn't cheat on me, I'm sorry I overreacted," Tom apologized, "it was Courtney, right?" Tom said. Tord nodded slightly, "f-f-forced me t-to almost k-kiss her," he mumbled.

Tom shushed Tord, "it's alright Tord, your so tired. Rest, a lot of things happened today," Tom whispered, slowly humming his mate to sleep. Monster wolves had a way with their voices, able to sing any animal to sleep if they tried hard enough, but only if they were calm. Tord closed his eye, letting out a shaky sigh as darkness consumed his vision.

It seemed like Tord's Runt went away quickly. They usually go away when an Alpha is under severe stress or anxiety. Similar to Tom's heats when he was under stress. Tom gently curled up next to Tord, avoiding some of the blood. He wrapped his tail around his stomach, 'I love you so much too.'

*few months*

It was December now, and the wind was blowing against Oslo's fur. She had developed a thick coat, her horns had grown more too and could glow faintly. At first, she loved the snow and would pounce in it all day, but now she absolutely hated it. The way it stuck to her fur, big clumps holding her back from walking faster, how it melted and was cold, it was annoying. Not to mention that food was scarce now, leaving the pups thin, even Aztec was growing thin.

Aztec said that they could hopefully get to the Red Army in June, hopefully near Oslo's birthday where she would turn ten. Six more months until she would meet her parents. She looked up at the sky, the sun was going down quicker than usual now. Oslo licked a clump of snow off her body before quickly scurrying to her "dad". She always thought of Aztec as her farther now.

***

UwU we need some good ol' Oslo here
The title is suppose to mean one full scar and half of another scar