𝟎𝟏𝟐. 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬.

Chenle wanted to speak to 040 privately. She was sitting in the garden waiting for him to show up. Earlier that day he had asked her to show up late into the night when no one could disrupt them, and she had said yes.
"Hey..." She said when she saw him coming towards her.
"Uh hi." He smiled genuinely at her.
"I uh, I wanted to tell you something." She nodded, a signal for him to continue. She held his hands in hers looking up at him.
"I love you." The phrase slipped out easily, and he felt almost free when he said them. Finally, she knew exactly how he felt.
"I-" She started, "No, it's okay. You don't have to say anything... I just wanted you to know..." He smiles enveloping her in a hug. He didn't expect her to say anything. She rested her head on his chest, breathing in the scent of his cologne. Chenle briefly thinks of how warm she is. Her significantly smaller figure curled up against him.

They had been out there for hours, just sitting and being together. 040 had long since fallen asleep in Chenle's arms and he didn't want to risk waking her up. The night grew colder and colder, however, so he felt the need to take her back to her room. Gently he took her into his arms, carrying her back inside with ease. He carried her into her room, where Jisung was waiting.
"Hello." Jisung greeted from his spot on the chair. She was already in her usual night attire, and Jisung had folded her work uniform and put it on her dresser. Chenle set her down on her bed delicately pulling the covers over her. He pressed a small kiss to her forehead and brushed a few strands of hair out of her face.
"Hey..." Chenle greeted back. Jisung felt his heart pounding slightly unsteadily in his chest.
"I'm going to bed now. Take care of her." Chenle instructed before leaving the room.

Jisung had been staring at her for only a few minutes, but had found himself memorizing her face. He found himself lightly tracing her lips with his thumb and wondered what kissing her would be like. He was crouched beside her bed with his head laying on his arm. She was faced towards him with her eyes shut and breathing slow. His hand traced her nose and eyes, and he found himself caressing her face with his hand. The tips of his fingers were in her hair and his thumb brushed across her cheek. Not once did he think that she might wake up. Her eyes fluttered open and he was completely unaware of her sleepy stare on his face. He's perfect, she thought internally. All androids were made to look perfect, but Jisung seemed to be a whole new level of perfect. His face was sculpted like it was the last thing his creator would ever do. "Jisung." Her voice breathlessly said. His eyes immediately snapped to her eyes and he retracted his hand sheepishly. Adorable, she thought amused. He went to get up but her hand caught his wrist.
"Stay." She said. And he did.

authors note !
i would like to say to that one person who bitched about the four year age gap between felix and birdie (and then blocked me when i didn't do what they asked); Jisung is technically only a little over a month old. He was recently bought by the Zhong's. The felix/birdie age gap isn't even that bad tbh... so please don't complain because i've seen fanfic where it's 08 reader x taeyong which OH MY GOD that's very very illegal. so yeah, i just wanted to say that because it kinda annoys me when people (one person) pm me and say i should change birdies age because of this.