𝟎𝟑𝟗. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞.

After their little heart to heart, Jisung and Birdie continued on with their journey to where Jericho used to be. Their hands were entwined and both couldn't stop smiling at the other. On her mind we're three words, the same three were on his. This was only the first date, but it was long overdue for them.

"Jisung, I love you." Birdie rushed out as soon as they had gotten to the landing. The boy would've flushed if he could, and he felt his heart thump harder in his chest. He felt like nothing could ever be more perfect then right now. Standing there with the love of his life. "I- I love you too." And in that moment, neither truly cared about the limitations they may have in the future. Because this was the present and it didn't matter what would happen to them in the future as long as they were together.

The two had been cuddling for quite some time now. After their date and after Taeil interrogated both they went into her room to cuddle. They were facing each other and just talking as they usually would do at this hour of the night. Jisung was only half listening to what she was saying, though. He was more focused on her eyes and how bright they were even if she was tired. "Can- Can I kiss you?" He asked quietly. Her face passed shock and then she replied, "Yes, please do." And he did.

His lips were soft. And he was holding her as close as physically possible. She was in the moment, one of his hands cupping her right cheek gently. The other wrapped around her waist. His kisses were short and sweet, slowly trailing across from her lips to her nose to the still healing scar on her left cheek that was there because of that graze wound. "I love you." He mumbled between each lingering kiss. "I'm so lucky to have you." He whispered. He moved to hover over her and resumed kissing her lips. He giggled slightly because he barely knew what he was doing. "Do you even know what you're doing?" She questioned smiling brightly. "No, do you?" She shook her head and he hung his down so their foreheads touched slightly. "I guess we'll be learning the ups and downs of a relationship together, huh?"
"Yeah, but I can get through anything when I'm with you."

authors note !
since i didn't specify who said what at the end, you can imagine it however you want :) i tried the kissing thing, did not enjoy writing that tbh. it feels weird, i guess. loving someone who doesn't even know you exist, suppose i should get used to it.