𝟎𝟒𝟎. 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧.

It had been four months since the revolution. Jisung and Birdie had their ups and downs, but always stuck together. After a few months Taeil gathered every android from the Zhong house together for a short reunion of sorts. It was a fun night out with friends. Eventually, Chenle moved out or Taeil's and into Mark and Haechan's apartment. Taeil and Rosie were glad to have Jisung, Birdie, and Renjun in their apartment because it made it more lively. Most of the androids from the Zhong's were thriving and becoming their own people. It was quite a heartwarming thing for Birdie to see.

"Hey." Renjun greeted his sister as he came into the living room. She'd been in the process of writing a book for quite some time now, it was about her time in Jericho. "Hi Junnie." She cooed teasingly. "Don't call me that." He whined. "Sorry, force of habit." She smiled widely at him, marking her place with her pen. "Why did you insist writing this whole thing long hand?" It was easy for him to write anything quickly because he never tired, but it seemed odd for her to go through the pain of writing everything out that way. "I don't know, maybe I just prefer it this way." She continued gently penning in some pages before continuing, "Besides, Jisung wrote some of this while just listening to me talk. I'll never stop being envious of you guys being able to write so perfectly." Renjun nodded, setting his head on her shoulder so he could read along as she wrote. He wished he could have gotten to her sooner, there were many things that he didn't know about. "What are you going to name the book?"
"I don't know, I'm still thinking about it."

When Jisung came home it was late, but Birdie heated up some leftovers for him and let him eat in her room. "I finished the book." She said. "Really? That's great... what are you going to call it?" She twiddled her fingers before going into her nightstand and retrieving a small box. "Actually, before that I- I want to give you something." He tensed, looking at her as she retrieved a gold ring from the box. "It's not a wedding ring, but a promise ring... it means that even though we can't get married yet that one day we will." He rolled the ring between his delicate fingers before slipping it on. "I love it, just like I love you." he paused, before laughing. "Ew I can't believe I just said that!" She too giggled at his reaction before giving him a swift hug. "So, what did you name the book?"
"I thought about it for a really long time, and finally decided to name it 'human'"
"That sounds nice, I like it."

authors note !
and that's a wrap! honestly kinda don't want to let this book go, but fluff isn't entirely my forte so i'm ending it here. the alternate endings will either be released today or tomorrow depending. wow, i can't believe it's actually over...