𝟎𝟑𝟒. 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬.

Birdie knew she had to make a choice, from the first day she realized that she liked him she knew that she'd have to make this very choice. Choosing between loved ones was hard, and she felt love for both Chenle and Jisung. As if in a romance movie the two boys were sat at opposite sides of the barricade. Chenle to her left, Jisung to her right. Both sat alone. She knew what she truly wanted. He was there for her when she needed him. He was one of the bestest friends she could've asked for, and she knew he loved her dearly. Despite never showing it, she knew. When she was with him it felt like everything would be just fine, even if she was falling apart. When she was with him she felt butterflies, she felt happy. He was difficult at times, but she adored everything about him. The flaws, everything. He was everything she could've ever asked for. He was her everything.

October 18, 3:45am.
Jisung had been staying with the Zhong's for around two weeks now. He had fallen into the routine of waking up in a cold sweat from what felt like a nightmare... it was so real, and it always went the same way.

"NCT3632602 state the date and time." Lee Soo-Man ordered. "It is 4:35 February the 5th, 2038." The android recited. "You said there was an error in his code? He seems to be working fine." Soo-Man told the engineer. "Sir-" The engineer started, "I don't care, start producing them immediately. It doesn't matter what the flaw is as long as he looks perfect."

It was a fleeting moment he thought was real... maybe it was.

She walked right.

authors note !
Chenle's poor heart :,<