𝟎𝟐𝟖. 𝐬𝐧𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬.

It was November 9th, 8:30. Chenle and Birdie were cuddling in her room. It had been a couple hours since Chenle arrived in Jericho and he already loved the place. Well, he loved Birdie and she loved the place. "You should get some sleep, love." His arms were wrapped around her waist and she looked up at him. "No, I- I feel like something bad is going to happen." She buried her face in the crook of his neck. "Nothing bad is going to happen, okay? Relax." He looked down at her and smiled fondly. He really did love her. "I know... I just I'm anxious." His eyes softened and he laid his head over hers. "I'll protect you. I promise." He offered his pinky to her and she looped hers through his. Her breathing slowed slightly and he felt satisfied, she was asleep. He leaned against the wall with her in his lap and he put his head against the wall. He didn't need sleep so he wouldn't, he did just promise he would protect her. It was 9:24 and he had heard someone briefly talk outside the room. All seemed quiet, for now.

Jisung knew Chenle was there. He had seen the older come in and ask where Birdie was almost immediately. He would be lying if he said he didn't feel really jealous. He was containing it because he had already told Jungwoo that he didn't like her and he'd feel stupid if he went back and said, "Hey Jungwoo! I actually love Birdie, not like hahahahahaha and now I'm jealous!"

"Chenle..." The boy muttered under his breath. It felt stupid, to be intimidated by someone almost a year younger than him. He always knew that he didn't stand a chance against Felix or Jisung, but he was content to love her in peace. From what he'd heard Chenle was unbeatable, even when Birdie was away from him apparently she still liked him a lot. He sighed at the fact that he had even less of a chance now. "Hey, why don't you sit with us?" Jae called out to the boy. He patted the seat next to him and the other sat down. "Why do you look so down?" Brian asked.
"You can keep a secret?"
"Sure." Jae said.
"I think I'm in love with Birdie." No shock, no anything really.
"Cool! anyways, wanna play uno?"

authors note !
you have no idea how many times "Brian" changed to "Breen" i'm so annoyed lmao anyways, Chirdie, ima ask some questions

1. How do you feel about mystery guy now? it's been ten chapters (i think) since he was introduced so how do you feel?

2. another mystery bOy question, and then another after this. Who (other than I.N) do you want him to be?

3. Would you be disappointed if he wasn't I.N?

4. Chirdie isn't permanent (obviously, this is a JISUNG book) but do you actually like them as a couple?

5. Felix has been an asshole recently, do you think the Birdie/Felix relationship is toxic?

6. WHERE THE HECK IS DOYOUNG, KUN, AND RENJUN?

7. Should i make alternate endings?

8. What type of interactions do you want? example: Birdie/Taeyong, Kun/Jisung, Chenle/Chan etc. etc.

9. not a question, but yuwin for the win bro

10. another not question, but this book is nearing its end so what should i publish next? like do you have any ideas?