00

Lisa pov

I'm crying but the woman beside me keep on patting my head and try to make me relax. I'm so confuse and looking for my mama.

Flashback

The thing I only remember is we're holding each other hand until we heard a gun fire which made the people in that bus terminal panic. Pushing running and that's why I lost my grip on my mother's hand. I'm so afraid and try to hide my self on a safety place crying and shouting hoping that my mother were going to find me. But even the situations calm down and there's just a few people around my mother has nowhere to be found. I stay for that terminal over night praying that my mother will comeback and find me but still she didn't. I'm so scared but the following morning a man ask me why I'm still in the terminal, maybe he was here last night and saw me, I hesitated answered "Im waiting for my mother, we lost each other last night."

"Oh its that so" he's exclaimed. "what's the name of your mom?" he ask me.

"myra, myra manoban"

"OK, ill try to find your mom just wait me here okay" he said to me.
I feel relief cause maybe there's a chance he'd find my mom. After an hour I feel so hungry, my stomach is aching cause I haven't eaten since we left our province and that was about 32 hours now. Thanks that the man came with a plastic bag and said, here eat this, my friends is trying to find your mom in some police precinct and hospital near by. " he's looking at me intently

"thank you mister, I'm really hungry." I was so excited, get the food and eat it and smile at him.

" after eating you stay here and ill come back later"

"okay" I keep on eating while he leave.
Its almost night that the man came back with a smile in his face. " I found your mother, she's in a nearer hostipal from here."

" why she's in the hospital" I ask worriedly.

"don't worry, it's just minor I jury because of the stamped yesterday. So come on I'll bring you to her"
innocently I am, I just follow the man hoping that I'm going to be with my mom. We ride a car I assume thats own by him and he said I can sleep while were on our way and he's going to wake me if we're there but I said I'm okay I'm not sleepy.

Time skip.

"We are here" he's smirking.

" where's the hospital?" I ask because all I see is a abondoned building.

" Behind that building there. Come on your mother is waiting." he said
Im feeling so suspicious but I act normally and get out from the car, we were walking on the direction of were about to enter the old building and that were I desided to run away from him,

" hey you stupid kid come back here. " he's shouted and I know he run trying to catch me.
frightened I keep on running so fast I didn't look back, all I want is to get away from that man. I'm crying and so scared at the same time. I wish my mother was here.

"God help me, I'm so scared." and then there's suddenly a bright light spot on me. I heard a loud noise of something like a car break and I past out. When I wake up I was inside a car and my head is a lap of a woman, I flinch away from her. I was so scared..

End of flashback

" who are you? " I'm now crying "where am I?"

"it's okay dear, I'm so sorry ruel, our driver will almost hit you, thank God, he step on the break immediately. But you past out that's why we desided to bring you on the hospital and we're on our way there" she explained.

"Its okay, no need to go to the hospital I'm okay."

"no kid, we need to be sure." a guy on the driver side suddenly speak.

" can we just find my mama" I cry again. " I haven't see her since yesterday."

"why what happened?" the woman try to approach near me butt I flitch again.

"it's okay dear, my husband and I will help you find your mother but you have to tell us what happened, and you need to trust us. I promise we're good people." she smile sweetly to me. I nod and start telling my story on what was happened yesterday. They were attentively listening to me until I finish.

" so that's why your running on the middle of the street on a night like this alone" the man in front said.

"I saw on TV last night that there's a commotion in one of the bus terminal yesterday Robert , I guess the kid is telling the truth" the driver but in.

"I'm not doubting here ruel, I was just mad on that man who pretend to help her." the other man said to him. "so okay, if you don't want to go to the hospital for check up, let's go home first in our house and tomorrow will going to find you mother. It's that okay with you kid?" the man look at me at the rare mirror.

"Robert, at least look at her" the woman demand to the man.

"oh I'm sorry dear, where's my manners."
The man turn to face me, and said " I'm sorry kid, but don't worry we will help you and from now on you will be safe...." he said to me and then wink.

" by the way dear, may I know your name?" the woman ask me while looking at me wearing a sweet smile.

"I'm Lisa, Lisa Manoban." I'm hesitantly answer.

"you have a nice name dear, my name is Jasmine, and that was my husband Robert there. And the driver is Ruel."

"what's your last name mam?" I ask the woman

"we are the Kim's kid" the man in front answered me and I see him smiling proudly.