Part 2

Rosie pov

I was trying to make Lisa comfortable cause I know Jennie was made her feel Uneasy, (and Jennie is just like that, a spoiled brat, self centered, savage, rude person, but she's a kind hearted, loving, caring and selfless too) but she just stood up and run away. Jisoo and I both look at Jennie, she widen her eyes and say "now what?"

"she's so exhausted and confuse Jen." I softly said to her

"I was just sitting her Rose, your the one who's talking to her. And now it's my fault that she run away." Jennie is so pissed

"at least be kind, you don't know what she's going through." now I feel so irritated towards her.

"that's enough pasta, let's just follow Lisa" jisoo grab my hand and we heading on the way Lisa run.

"oh so I'm really the bad guy?" I raise my voice while looking jisoo and Rose living the dining. "chu! Have you just said that don't leave the food?! " I sand up cause they just go and as if they don't hear me. "that stick bitch, she's so skinny but she's occupying my space. Ggrrr!" and I find myself following jisoo and Rose.

"do you think she's telling the truth roseanne?" jisoo ask Rose while we're heading towards my room "I mean, why did her mother abondoned her?

" her mother didn't abondoned her chu, they lost each other in the bus terminal because of commotion and the people panic" I explain to jisso.

"ahh, hehe! I just misheard it from dad" jisoo scratch my head "but dad hired someone to investigate and find her mom. I hope that they find her sooner." she look at me but get nervous startled when she saw me frowning. " I m-ean.. w-hat.. I was saying that I hope they find her because I want Lisa to stop worrying." jisoo explain

" I thought you becoming like your sister" I just smirk

"excuse me?" suddenly Jennie appeared

I'm about to speak when we heard my mom voice "everything will be find Lisa, but you have to eat first so that when your mother come to pick you up your in good health" and that's we realise that we're just outside my room.

"what if they won't find my mama Mrs Sandra, what if something bad happen to her, where I'm ganna go? What will I do?" We heard Lisa is crying so hard.

" don't say that your mother is just fine, I can feel her searching for you too." we are all turn from where the voice from. It was Jennie.

" omg bes your so right" I exclaimed and walk inside and sit beside Lisa,

"mama is right Lisa, everything will be alright.. Just pray and think positive." Jennie to Lisa that now is sniffing. She calm herseself and  look at her and try to give her a smile.

Jennie Pov

I don't know but when I saw Lisa in that sense there's a part of me that I wanted her to calm and stop crying. Maybe I pitty her because she's crying like a baby. So I try to calm her by my word and I give her a sincere smile. She look at me in the eye and return a very sweet smile while still wearing that teary eyed.

Jennie's thought (did she just smile at me?) I don't know but there's something in me that feel weird when she look at me and smile.

"c'mon lisa, let's go back in the dining please, I'm so hungry" Rose was begging

"you always hungry roseanne" jisoo is laughing " Lisa, let's eat now before she eats us.

" yeah, chu!"Rose run towards jisoo acting to hit her but jisoo run away that made her run after.

" go on you two, don't keep the food waiting" Mrs Sandra push me and lisa back to the mansion to eat our food.

"I mean it" I was looking at Lisa with a calm face "everything will be alright" I wink at her that make her smile again.
"thanks" she shyly said and we walk going back inside the mansion.

"this is so good" roses said while munching the food

"any kind of food is good for you Rose, you eat everything" i rolled my eyes that made jisoo laugh

I pass the veg salad to Lisa "try this, this are the best salad in the world, am I right ma?" i wink to mama Sandra

"Of course jennie my dear, I made it that's why." mama Sandra exclaim with proudness that made the US laugh.

"everything you make is the best mom." Rose hold her mother hand and blow a kiss

"Lisa my dear why your not touching much your food, you haven't eaten for 12 hrs now my dear" mama Sandra ask Lisa with a worried look.

"I'm sorry Mrs Sandra but I only knew rice among the food in the table" she answered innocent and just looking the table.  
were looking at Lisa and that moment I feel so much pity on her.

"Lisa" Rose in a worried tone.

"it's okay rose I have to be honest than to shame myself after splitting a food cuase Its really new in my taste bud." Lisa smile at us. My heart ache while looking at her, she's so honest and I can feel the pureness in her.

" so this a veg salad, it's a raw veg mix with a dressing of your choice, it's Rose's fav food. And that one is my favorite, it's a creamy beef with mushroom and this was jisoo's favorite a fried chicken with a twist that only mama Sandra knows how to cook. " introducing the food to Lisa, she was listening to me so seriously that make me feel so guilty in what I treated to her earlier.

" oh! Yeah I know its chicken but I doesn't look like a fried chicken that sometimes my mom buy for me. " Lisa is start to excite herself.

Cute I gasp in my thought.

"it's not a usual fried chicken Lisa, try it, it's the best" jisoo stand and put some on Lisa's plate.

Lisa put it in her mouth "yeah!" her eyes widen "it's better than the one that I eaten back in our province.!"

I was so shocked but a lot happy that her confused and sad eyes start to become brighter. She's just like a small kid enjoying her treats.

We finished eating focusing on Lisa, I don't know but maybe jisoo and Rose feel the same amusement I feel towards her innocent. She's like a baby that need to take care of.

After eating the three of us stand up like we usually do cause we will be heading to our playroom to spend some time to play or chitchat there just to digest and then we will head back to our own room to do our personal stuffed like, watching TV, or browse the enternet, and yeah sleep. That's our routine if we where in the house. Since it's the last day off school yesterday and it's summer and there's no class were back on the lazy mode. But Lisa start to fix our dishes that make the three of us stop.
"Lisa leave it there's a maid that ganna fix it." I said to her.

"it's okay, I had nothing to do" Lisa smile at me.

"were going to play in our playroom Lisa, I had a lot of toys to show you" jisoo go near her and try to pull her shoulder.

"the maid maybe doing somethings, and I bet theres have a lot of things for them for the whole day, and we have a lot of time to play jisoo. but it's okay I can handle this, I'll catch up on you guys after I wash the dishes" lisa said while clearing our left overs.

The three of us look at each other, what a shame in my 16 years of existence I never thought of that towards our servants.