part 11

Jennie pov

I was walking and I don't know where were I go, I'm feeling so mad because I was starving waiting for Lisa to have lunch but then I will see her with my greatest rival.

"That bitch! Why she just stay in where she is this past 1 year." I gasp angerly

Mina and I was classmates since day care, our parents were friends and our grands were business partner. Actually Mina and I were also very close, when we where young but the comparison break us. It started when we got tied up in a class standing, Mina and I doesn't mind it at first but puberty hits us so bad, when we're in highschool the composition got tighter and just like that the friendship become rivalry, beauty contest, student officer, and even in competition outside school. Oh well we didn't mind it and even we are rival we still manage to be friends. Until one day we played by our emotions. There this one guy who we secretly crush on, we don't have any idea we where played by his attention. I don't mind lossing to Mina because I know she don't mind me being a winner. But this was diffident. I like the guy and it has to be me. So I do my best to win over her, but unfortunately the guy chooses Mina. That was so frustrating in my part and after that incidents, Mina and I were not enemies but we are not friends anymore either. I took every competition between us seriously and I make sure I win. When Mina and the guy broke up, he courted me. I accept it not because I'm still into him but to get my revenge to Mina but  that's the biggest mistake I ever done and give Mina something that she could use in victory over me.

Flash back

" C'mon Jennie, do you think being with him makes you out grow me?! You might be with him my dear friend but we both know your just the second choice. How pathetic you picking up my trashed!" She smirking. I was stunned by her words, I was walking with this jerk holding hands displaying I won him but things turns opposite the way I wanted.

"Oh well. You can win all the awards now to hell I care, I just look back at this moment when Then the great JENNIE KIM is enjoying MINA MYOI leftover." Mina left us with a Victory laugh which make me give the guy a death glare.

" We're done!" I left the guy shock

End of flashback

"Remember something, my friend." A irritating voice suddenly interrupted me remembering the past.

I rolled my eyes cause I knew exactly who is it. " Yeah but it doesn't concerns you!"

"C'mon Jennie, I know you since? Birth? I know your thinking what I am doing her."

" Oh I don't care about your existence, as a matter of fact I don't remember who you are? Have we meet?" I sarcastically said

" Act you don't care Jennie, but actually I don't bother with your presence either, I know your studying in this university but that's not bother me anymore. But seing you acted like that Infront with that new recruit member of your girlband, I think you awaken  that competitive inner side of me."

" Don't you dare, grab Lisa into this Mina, I swear you will regret it"

"Yes Jennie, keep on pushing" she smile try to reach my chin. But I move my face.

" See you around, and I hope you will not tell your new sister regarding of our little secret. I hate cheaters."

" What do you mean, you pshycho!" I shouted on her but she leave me confused.

Mina pov

I come back from London cause I got bored there. I beg my parents that I wanted tongo back home and study here for good. But didn't thought about Jennie, i had to admit lossing her as my friend hurt me so bad. She's my best friend and I treated her like a sister, a sister that I never had. I was just so disappointed that during puberty, she took seriously this competition between us. I remember our first serious encounter, if I knew she's into that guy I could been back away. But it's too late when she told me, I feel Inlove and when we have some problems she came to the picture. We could fix our relationship if she didn't try to ruin it because of her stupid revenge. honestly I already forgive her. She's been a bitch but she's still the Jennie who I always look after, she might not see that but she's my idol that's why I'm trying to be like her. I just like the idea of messing around her, and the way she acted earlier. I think there's nothing wrong to take that competition back on track. And the prize for it was LISA. Speaking.

" Hi Lisa, I'm sorry I have to leave you during lunch." I wrap my arms around hers.

" Oh it's okay, I got my sister's there don't worry." She smile

" You mean your sisters aside from Jennie."

" Yeah she didn't return after that walks out." I see a little sadness in her eyes. " But rose bring her food."

"Oh great, she won't starve. So Lisa how did you become sisters again.?"

" It's a long story, but if you really want to know we have the whole semester to talk about it." She look at me and gave me a sweetest smile

"Oh y-eah.. I g-uess" I startled

"Umh, I also want to know what rosé trying to say about you and Jennie being a rival." She looking at me in the eyes that she's  like reading my soul.

" Oh t-that, oh uhm it's n-othing." I look away from her eyes cause im feeling so conscious in the way she looks at me.

"Mina, is there anything wrong, are you not feeling well? You look so pale." Lisa ask worriedly.

" I'm fine, it's just I remember Jennie and I use to be friends and I kinda hurt thinking that now we're not" 
I don't know if it's right but I'm starting my strategy now. Even those world was true I need to get Lisa's sympathy.

" Don't worry mina, I'll try to talk to her. We will reconnect the friendship you had." Lisa holds my hand. Why she's sounding so pure. I try to avoid to look at her cause I know she's still looking at me and I don't know if I can stand those eyes.

"Thank you lisa, I wish we could bring back what we are before." And then our professor came and start our lecture.

The three girls waiting for Lisa, in the parking lot when the later suddenly approaching with as usual mina, Jennie just rolled her eyes and get inside the car.

" Bye lisa, see you tomorrow" min wave her hand. give jisso and rose a smile and wave.

"Bye mina, take care on your way home" Lisa wave and smiling ear to ear.

When they all set inside the car Lisa and rose talk non stop regarding about their day. The excitement with their voices.

" And mina, she's so intelligent, she's guiding me all day, never leave my side." Lisa sounds like she's a fan.

"If I were knew you need a guide I tell dad to hire a tour guide, much better you should meet the guidance counselor." Jennie irritable said that makes Lisa too talking and look down.

" Are you mad at me because I'm friends with mina?" Lisa ask

" Oh no, intact I'm very glad that you and my greatest rival get along very well Lisa."

" You know, she doesn't feel that way anymore, she's hurt because she lost you as a friend." Lisa try to open up to Jennie

" And you believe her? You just know her just one day Lisa i know her my whole life and trust me not to trust her."

" She doesn't talk that way about you Jennie, maybe you should drop that competition's issue because she wanted her friend back."

" Oh really and how did you know about that if she's so angelic."

" She say nothing to me, rose did"

Jennie gave a death glare to rose.

" Ehe! I didn't know that was a secret bes, peace out!"

Jennie about to say something but Lisa hold her hand. " Please Jen, give your friendship a chance. I think it's worth saving."

Jennie just look at Lisa's eyes, oh not agin with this convincing eyes. " Okay, I'll try." Jennie look outside the window of the car.

Lisa smiled " thanks Jennie, I know you will"

Jisoo is just listening to them while looking at her side of the window, she's sitting in the driver side and didn't bother to intercept to conversation. She really adore Lisa's power to turns things to the opposite directions or how she convince people that hard to convince. Like Jennie for example, this was the first time Jennie agree to reconcile to Mina after those years of rivalry. Even her and Rosie try to change Jennie perspective about the issue but the three of them end up arguing about the matter. And yeah, even her almost slip to Lisa about her very own Hidden secrets that she's keeping for herself whole her life. That's the power of Lisa to them, and she knew Lisa mean well to everyone. She hope that sooner she can open up to Lisa cause it's really a burden for her for a very long time.