part 23

The party is over, and everyone went home already, the old Kim's where in there room cause it too late for them to go in the barn so they decided to stay in the mansion. Everyone where in there room except for Jennie, she's going to kitchen to search for food. She can't sleep and she's starving cause she didn't eat earlier for she is so busy stalking Lisa and jungkook. Jongkook was the last person to go home. Even his mom went home already he decided to tag along with Lisa and they talk until Lisa feel sleepy and jungkook left. Jennie didn't wait for that cause the longer she was staring at them the more she felt annoyed. So she went in her room and stay there until she didn't heard noises anymore. She open the lights and she was shock on what she saw in the kitchen table, there were Lisa eating a coco crunch with milk. Lisa also get scared by Jennie suddenly appearance.

" What are you doing!?" Jennie holding her chest.

" Eating, I guess" Lisa answered coldly.

" Duh, I know your eating but do you have to eat in the dark?!" She rolled her eyes.

" I wanted that way, is there any problem with that?!"

Jennie were shock the way Lisa answering her, what's the matter with her she ask in her thoughts.

" And when did you learn to answer like that?! Is that what that jongkook was teaching you? How to be rude and sarcastic?"

Lisa raised her eyebrow, " really Jennie, is that what that Hanabin where plotting in your head, to be judgemental?"

They where looking to each other like they where going to kill each other but Lisa surrender, " jongkook is a nice guy, I'm sorry for what I said I was tired and hungry I guess." She look down " I didn't mean to say that to you."

Jennie feel hurt for Lisa defending jongkook. "no problem" She stomping her feet going in the refrigerator get some milk and she went to the cabinet which the cereals are store but she can't reach it. She turn around to search for something to step on but she saw Lisa trying to suppress her laugh. When Lisa saw Jennie irritable look she look serious and stand.

" Let me do that for you," she reach the cabinet holder and open which one you like?" Lisa look down a little bit that she then realized that Jennie and her was an inch away from each other and jennei look at her and there they eyes meet. The two stare each other that it was there eyes misses each other. Both of them can feel the air that they breath for they are so close.

Jennie pov

I feel like my heart where going to explode by beating so fast, I feel Lisa's eyes are burning that i can feel like it's burning mine. I don't want to loss to this staring competition but I feel weaker. I look down and unintentionally my eyes landed on her lips. I gulp as a thought played on my mind, Lisa has a cherry lips and it's dry. I was thinking I wanted to wet it but how. I was about to take my gaze to that lips but she move and that lips met mine. My eyes got widened but it just a momentary reaction, as soon as I realized what's going on I close my eyes. My both hands hold her neck for support cause I feel that any minute I will fall, her kiss weaken me. And I think she understands my gesture and she hold my waist by both hand that make me gasp cause her hand was so hot that It can burn me. She move her lips, and even though it was my first kiss I was shock that I knew how to respond in what she were doing. Our kiss are soft, I don't know how long it was now but I don't want to stop, I really like this. I really like her close to me doing this. But we need air and I can feel I'm lossing it so I pull the kiss and put my head in her chest. We are both gasping. We remain in that position until our breath calm. But I hear her sobbing. I look at her.

" Hey, why are you crying?"

" I'm really sorry, I should not do that I'm really really sorry."