Part 7

Few days after Lisa's mom cremation, Mr and Mrs Kim talk to Lisa that they wanted to help her and if she wanted too she can stay at the mansion. They also told Lisa that they need to investigate for Lisa's background and Lisa understand why they need to do that. And lisa is very thankful that the couple wanted to help her and keep her.

"we also found your mother's family Lisa, incase you wanted to meet them." Mrs Kim tell lisa

"I don't have graudges with them Mrs Kim, but they don't want me before, how I can be sure that they want me now" Lisa look down

"hey dear" Mrs Kim lift lisa's chin"I just inform you incase you wanted to know about your moms family but I didn't mean anything for that. And even they will accept you now, I won't let you go there cause I know your sisters will be sad if you will leave them." she said to me smilling

" I'm sorry mrs Kim, I didn't mean to worry you and I don't want to sound's that I don't want to leave the comfort your given me but I feel so safe here at your house. "Lisa said shyly

"and you are always safe her Lisa, and pls drop the Mrs Kim, you can call me ma, okay" Mrs Kim cares lisa check.

"okay mrs--I mean, ma." Lisa shyly reply

"oh well then I'll arrange everything, I heard you had an scholarship offer from one of the university here at the big city and I see on your record that your an elite student in terms of intelligence. Well kid prepare yourself, maybe someday you will be our top architect or engineer. "mr Kim smilling teasingly while saying those word.

" Robert! " his wife gave him a serious glare

" what? I'm just asking. So kid what are you planning to take up in college?"

" my mom wanted me to become a doctor, but I always wanted to construct or design, I also love beautiful view that I wanted to take a picture of it and collect, the things is I don't have something to use."

"see honey, there, I knew just by looking at the kid." mr Kim exclaimed. " we have the same heart kid, welcome to the club!" and the man wink at lisa

"but thank you sir, for everything in advance, I promise I won't let you down"

"you so formal Lisa just call him pa," Mrs Kim said to lisa

"I praper that sir, cause from now on kid, I'll be your teacher. I'll teach you how to handle life as it suppose to handle." the man wink again to Lisa.

The wife just shake her head "you may go back with your sisters Lisa, don't mind this proud man."

"thank you ma, I'll go ahead, sir. Again thank you." Lisa leave with a smile in her face.

Lisa pov

It really happen so fast, my mom and I decided to try our luck in a big city, I lost my mom, it really hurt and it will hurt forever, and now the Kim's wanted me in their life's. It's really a lot to take in but I have to be strong and I need to be strong and achieved every goal my mom dream for me. She might not give me what Mr and Mrs Kim gave to their children but mom do her best to be a perfect mother to me.

"ma, guide me always" I whisper in the air looking at the sky while im heading back to the barn where the three strangers at first but now my shelter. Since I got here the barn was our favorite place to hang out, maybe just only me and their trying to support me cause I was in deep pain but the girls never fail to find ways for me to cheer up. Their trying their best to make me fell at home and not to distant myself. They where like my real family, jisoo was like a big sister to me that keep on pulling me everytime I feel down, and Rose, the sweet rose who I feel the terderness and all the support, she always at my side and agree with me all the time. Jennie, Jennie is unpredictable, sometimes she's very caring and nice but in a glimps she will be this rude and arrogant human being. But among the three who they want me to call my new sisters I fond Jennie so much, she intrigues me. I'm so thankful because we all get along well but Jennie, Jennie has this huge impact to me. I shook my head, try to get rid of what I'm thinking. "there were your sisters," that's what ma jasmine said earlier. Sisters.