part 31

" we will stay here for awhile until we find some permanent place to stay" Jennie throw her body in the bed.

" Nini, are you sure about this? I mean we are not ready for this" Lisa is still standing leaning in the door.

" I have my savings Lisa and I had a lot of credit cards. I know that lier will not cut off my credits because of his shame." Jennie sarcastically said. She remove her shoes and move closer to Lisa. She kiss Lisa Hungerly. Lisa shock on what Jennie do but she holds Jennie's waist and respond. They kiss until they feel they gonna lost their breath. Lisa hug Jennie while caressing her back. "Make love to me" Jennie whisper on Lisa's ear. Lisa pull the hug and look at Jennie's eyes. Those eyes where different now, it's full of anger, sadness and lust. Lisa lift Jennie holding her thighs and the latter wrapped her legs to Lisa's waist. Lisa claim her lips and she responded aggressively. Lisa start to walk closer to bed put Jennie carefully and and when Jennie's back hit the soft mattress Lisa's lips went down to her neck leaving wet kisses there.
" Ohhhh" Jennie moan when Lisa slide her hands inside her shirt sliding up going to her breasts. Lisa about to take off Jennie's shirt when her phone ring. Lisa stop but Jennie cup her Face, " don't stop" she said irritated. Lisa take off Jennie's shirt and she gave Jennie a loving look.

" You know that I love you right?" Lisa said to her.

Jennie pull Lisa's nape and kiss her passionately, and when their lips parted Jennie's eyes calm and tears start to fall. " Your the only person I trust now Lisa, I know you love me and you will never betrayed me"

Lisa kiss Jennie both eyes " stop crying now baby, i will love you more than my life. And I will never betray your trust" Lisa kisses her nose down to her lips. She gave Jennie the pleasure she needs just to calm her hurting heart. She make sure that Jennie feel the sencerity of her love. As soon as they both reach the climax Jennie hug Lisa tight while Lisa is on her top. " That's was amazing Lili" she said while rubbing lisa's back.

" because you are amazingly perfect nini." Lisa snuggles in Jennie's neck.

" That's what I've thought but that nobody is perfect was right. We can't have it all perfectly Lili. Im still lucky I have you." But the younger didn't answer. Lisa fall asleep and Jennie smile and kiss Lisa's forehead. " I love you so much" she whisper before drip off to sleep.

Lisa pov

It's been 3 days since we left home. Jennie's mood is still on the go. I couldn't convince her to go home or neither to update the people back at the mansion that we are okay. I know everyone is worried about us but how could I tell them that we are fine since Jennie don't allow me to open my phone. She doesn't charge her phone either and everytime that I try to tell her that at least we could call Rosie and jisoo she got mad and we will end up arguing. I don't want to argue with her anymore cause she's turning to this person I don't know once she gets mad.

" Lisa your spacing out again." She said while snapping her finger Infront of me. " Are you really that worried back home?"

" Your not?" I look at her sadly.

" Okay call jisoo or rose if you want but don't tell them where we are. I want to know how's jisoo anyway."

" Thank you nini." I stand up and give her a peak on the lips. I dialed rose number. " Hello"

" What the hell Lisa where are you two! Everyone is going crazy looking for you and Jennie!" Rose is shouting in the other line.

" Rose I'm sorry i couldn't tell you but where okay." Tell everyone that where fine and there's nothing to worry about."

" Lisa I can't understand, your chappy."

" Hello rose?"

" Lisa I'm lossing you where are you?"