part 49

The following day lisa and rose were preparing to go back in thier condo. When rose came on their room crying after the incidents with jisoo and Jennie Lisa wanted to confront jisoo but rosé stop her. Lisa just let it go then. They both decide to go back to the condo cause they think this place was so small for the four of them. When they were going to bid Thier goodbye for their parents that now is having a coffee Robert said something.

" You will stay here in the mansion from now on. Jennie and jisoo were here."

" I'm afraid we had a lot of things to be done back in our condo sir." Lisa disagree

" You will do it here kid, jisoo needs your assistance because she agreed to be the CEO in my behalf. Rose your be jisoo guidance inside the office while Lisa will endorse everything to jisoo."

" Pa, Lisa, she deal with the project and presentation approval. If there some one who should indorse everything to jisoo is that you." Rose spoke with irritation.

" Watch you mouth rosé, you don't talk to your papa Robert that way" Sandra scolded her daughter.

" But ma.."

" It's okay rose, if that's what the sir wants." Lisa sound defeated.

" is this really the thing here?" Early in the morning Infront of the dine you are arguing?" Jennie said sitting in front of her dad. " I want a position in the company too" she said that make everyone look at her.

" Is that true Jennie?" Robert said with full of excitement.

" Yes, I want to be Lisa's assistant." She gave her father a teasing smile.all was widening Thier eyes especially rose and Lisa.

Robert took a deep breath before he speak " okay, if that's really you want."

" Sir, with all due respect I had a personal secretary and---"

"Fired her, she's been your burden since you hired her right?!"

" But sir---"

" You know I hate buts kid"

Lisa look down "I will let her report to the office sir to gave the benefits she deserves."

" Well then, this cost a celebration, my two daughter will enter the company. Dad with be happy with this honey" Robert have his wife a happy look. Jasmine hold her husband hand that make Jennie rolled her eyes. Lisa stand turn her back from them and start walking.

" You haven't have a breakfast kid" Robert said to her.

" I will check granny sir, I will having my breakfast with her."

Jennie's pov

I look Lisa's while she's walking away from us, i know she's mad I feel guilty on what I did but this was my way to make closer to her again. The two of us always together will be the right tactics to make her fall inlove to me again. I convince jisoo to take the position my dad was offering to her because she needs time to gain rosé and Lisa's forgiveness and she agree with me. I want her to be forgiven by them, her issues were different between me and Lisa. Lisa hurt me, judge me, and left me with out hisitating. I need my revenge and when I'm done I'll go back to LA. I will take a visit here with my grand parents time to time but I know after my plan will succeed I will convince dad to spare Lisa her freedom to choose what ever she want to do in her life. I know Lisa wants to stay away from here in a very long time. She just stay because of gratitude. Jisoo came in the dine, she couldn't look at rose and rose just looking at her food. When breakfast finish, jisoo and my dad go to the study room to discuss some stuff. Rose and mama Sandra decided to bring papa ruel for check up.bi went to my grand father room. He was sitting in his wheelchair and looking at the view outside.