part 13

Days, weeks past. Lisa and Mina is getting closer with each other cause they always together. The three let Lisa get along with anyone in the school but the bond between them is much getting deeper. Jennie just try to distant herself when they where in school cause she don't want to deprive lisa. She doesn't trust mina still but she wants Lisa to grow and develop her personality beyond their shadow. Same goes with rose and jisoo, they just make sure that they keep on eyes with their youngest.

Jennie's pov

I was looking at Lisa smiling while she's talking, were here at the dinning this was my favourite day of the week. It's Sunday so everyone was here all eyes on Lisa.

" So you mean your teacher stop calling?" My mom ask.

" Yes ma, after calling several numbers and no one past the papers she thought there's no paper left but suddenly the one who check my paper said prof manoban paper is still here and our  professor ask why she said you haven't reach her score, the prof ask just give my paper to her then she look at me, manoban got perfect score." She look excited than proud and giggles.

"Oh so proud of you sweetie" mama Sandra said and look to rose, " rose told me that you Excell in all subjects. Most of your teacher can't stop talking about that's what I've heard from Jennie and rose."

I glance to mama Sandra, " yes ma she's the talk in the campus now, everyone is curious about her."

" Is that so? Well honey, I think your right about what you said that we will have two of the top architect someday." My mom look at my dad's

" Ofcourse dear, jisoo and Lisa will be great and will follow my footsteps." My dad wink at jisoo and Lisa

" No dad, Lisa and I well create a new  route cause yours is too old fashioned, right Lisa?" Jisoo wink at Lisa. That make everyone laughed.

" That old fashioned was got your mother heart, princess." My father proudly said

"Oh really cause as far as I remember your parents are the one who courted me" my mom jokingly said that make everyone laughed.

" Hon please don't shame me Infront of the kids." My dads face turns to red.

I was shaking my head, this is my happiness. Us all together sharing this kind of moment. I couldn't change this in anything in the world. My parents, mom and dad, mama and papa, my sisters, Jisoo and rose, and with the addition of Lisa. I got the best family in the world.

" But seriously kid, I'm so glad that your blending in. I hope you're sisters are helping you alot" dad ask to Lisa

" They always been supportive to me sir, adjustment in a new world is easy with them around." I smiling when I notice Lisa's eyes was shining while saying those words.

" But you should know how to deal things outside their guidance kid, not all the time your sisters are there for you." Dad suddenly got serious

" Yes sir" Lisa nodded

"Don't worry dad, were just keeping our eyes on her but we make sure she deal her things by her own. We know where to or not to be there." I wink in Lisa.

" And beaide us pa, Lisa got alot of friends in school. And she is beginning to make a name in the campus" rose shares

"Uhm so we got another campus famous here" mama Sandra teases Lisa

" Uhm no, no, mama sands, I was just being friendly in the campus." Lisa is embarrassed. And we spend the whole lunch time just teasing and roasting Lisa.

Rose's pov

We are here in the barn, since the classes start we seldom go here cause we are busy in the school matters. After lunch both our parents want to go the somewhere else but the four decided we want to go here cause we miss hanging out here. Jisoo and Lisa was feeding other animal while me and Jennie was sitting in a hanging chair few meters away and looking at them. I was thinking if I should ask Jennie about the things that bugging in my mind. I was looking at her looking at the direction where jisoo and Lisa is.

" You really fond her, don't you?" I suddenly ask but try not to look at her, cause to be honest im not ready for this but I need too.

" What?" She glance at me. "You saying something?" I bet she doesn't get what did I said.

"Lisa? You like her?" And I look at her. Her smile suddenly fades.

"You don't?" She ask me in return

" I like her" I look back to Lisa, " I mean, what's not to like about her?"

" Well I guess you answer your own question rose"

" Jennie, I need to be honest with you, I think you like here more than I like her." I glance at her but look back at Lisa again.

"What if I do? Do you think it will be a problem?"

" No Jennie, I just want to make it clear." I hold her hands. " I just wanted to make sure."

" So you can back off, like you always do?" She saying so softly.

" Jennie?"

" I always knew, and I love you for that rose."she exhale so deeply  "me liking Lisa as what you thought, that I can't tell for now, what I am feeling towards her is unexplainable I admit, but it's too early to say. I guess what we need to do is being there for her. That's im sure, we all wanted."

I can't say a word, it seems I was doomed with my own thought.

" Are you okay, rose Posie?" Jennie smiling at me

" I'm sorry Jen, I should not judge you"

"It's okay, i know you only meant well." She look again to the two that now is walking towards us.

" You should know, if ever, your the first person to know." Jennie said to me before the two reach us.

" Let's go home, we have school tomorrow." Lisa sit between me and Jennie.

"Why your so excited to go to school always huh!" Jennie raising her voice to Lisa.

" W-hat? I w-as j-ust s -sayi..." Lisa startled

" You so excited to see that friends of yours who always wrapped her arms and pressing her body towards you?" Still Jennie is shouting in Lisa face

Lisa put her hand in Jennie's forehead but suddenly shake it " oh, it's hot! Aw, aw, my hand is burn" Lisa stand up and run laughing.

Jennie stand up and run after Lisa, " yeah! You come back here! You got a nerve now to tease me huh!"

"Aish this children." Jisoo shaking her head.

"Let's follow them, it's getting dark now" I wrap my arm around jisoo and follow the two.