part 46

Jennie back off, while Lisa just look at her coldly. Jennie can sense the anger in her eyes. Lisa continue walking away from the room. Jennie was about to follow Lisa but she heard Rosie speak.

" Pa, stop being unfair to Lisa."

" I was doing the right thing rosé, you may follow her!"

" Pa, Jennie and jisoo was here now, talk to them. Why you need to punish Lisa about what happened to this family. Isn't she suffer enough?"

" Rosé, don't talk to me like that, i was just doing what's right for our company."

" Just keep in telling that to yourself pa, I respect you and you know that, but please, let Lisa have her freedom." I heard her foot steps and she came out from the door. She startled when she see me but close the door anyways.

* How long you've been here?" She ask Jennie. " Did you see Lisa?"

" she left but I don't know where did she go." I answered. She's about to go when Jennie stop her.

" Rose, what do you mean when you said stop treating Lisa unfairly? Is he giving Lisa a hard time? "

Rose turn and face jennie. " let just say that since we came back from LA Lisa life has been a hell."

" what do you mean?"

" well let's just say your not the only one who killed her!

" Rose I don't understand, everybody loves Lisa"

" do you think your father will love Lisa after he finds out that Lisa has feelings for you!? No jennie, for him Lisa is the reason why  the hopes of you coming back is gone! He give Lisa a chance of living but he is the one who took it.

" how could he?! You know what Im still confused but I'm going to talk to him!"

"  no jennie, you will leave and we will stay, don't do anything that Lisa is the one who will suffer in the end." Rose said before leaving jennie trying to absorb the information she just heard. How could her father blame Lisa about his mistake. He is the reason why she don't want to be here. Jennie follow Rose.

" where did she go? That girl walks like a bullet train." jennie talks to herself. She keeps on searching around the mansion until she found the two hugging each other. Lisa smuggling at Rose's neck while rose is caressing Lisa's back.

" ehem!" jennie clearing her throat that make the two pulled from their hug. " grandma is searching for you" jennie said.

" we will be there jennie." Rose said

" let's just go together"

Rose raise her eyebrows " okay then." hold Lisa' hand and grab her to walks with her. Jennie follow them. Jennie was looking at the two's hand which is entertwin with each other. She shake her head and divert her gazes somewhere else.

" they're they are." jisoo exclaimed when she see the three approaching. Everybody was in the garden now including Robert, giving the girls a serious look.

Lisa let go of Rose's hand and run towards Alicia, she  bend down to hug to older woman. " why you look so happy granny?"

" I am baby, I meet alot of friends today. Oh, I want you to meet Roberto, Roberto this is my Lisa."

" it's nice to meet you my Lisa."  Roberto said.

Alicia giggles and Smack Roberto's shoulder, " it's my Lisa not yours Lisa." Alicia chuckles." Lisa I think I found my mate." Alicia whisper to Lisa.  Lisa hug Alicia sideways,