part 76

🔥🔞🔥

Jennie pov

Lisa claim my lips with full of hunger, it's been awhile since we make love and I can feel the burning desire to each other. Oh GHad how I miss her lips over mine. She lift me and get inside her room not breaking the kiss. As soon as she put me in her bed she removed her clothes leaving only her underwear and do the same with me, clothes flying and we laughing. She lean over me and start to kiss me passionately which I return the same amount of passion. Her hand were burning traveling all over my body, and it's waking up all the pleasure inside. She nibble my nipple and suck my breasts that no one can ever make me feel this arouse, her lips went down when she sure that my boobs feel satisfied. She knows that this were my favorite part of our love making so she was master this maneuver.

" Lili...."

" Your so horny"

" Just for you love..."

She lick my center and playfully kiss my clit.. " lisa... "

" Say it..."

" Not yet, I'm loving what you doing...."

And she play with my sex so hard... " Ahhhh...  Lili..."

She enter two digits on me, she really know when and how to make me happy. I pull her for a kiss and wrapped my legs in her waist.. we were kissing in hunger when she suddenly stop because she was shock that I rub here down under. " Let's come together. "She nod and kiss me again. She fasten her face and I was moaning mess.. I continue rubbing her " oh shot Jennie...  your so good on that..."

" Oh yeah...?" I moan as I feel I'm almost at the edge as she compliment me. She put another finger that makes me whimper and then she pump faster.. we were in an extasys and few moments we both reach our climax cat Lisa was resting her body on top of me. And me caressing her back..

" Lili..."

" Hhmmm..."

" Can we go home for a couple of days?" She raise her head that snuggling in my neck and look at me with a confused face." I want to spend sometimes with our family. I want to talk to dad, actually I want to sort things out between me and him."

"Ooooh! I was so happy you consider that one nini. Sir well be happy for that."

" I realized that maybe before I ask forgiveness from you I should ask forgiveness to my father. This all happened because I was blinded by my hatred on him."

" I'm really glad to hear it from you nini." Lisa moves her body on my side lay back platted in the bed. " But you know we had a new merging and I can't just leave the advertising behind."

" Is it okay if I go alone?"

" Why not? Look everyone will be happy if they will see there especially if they will know why you decide to go home."

" Ok, I'll arrange everything, maybe I'll go this weekend."

" Hhhmmm... " I look at her because of her reply, I know she's going to fell asleep.

" Come back on my top Lili, you know I can't sleep after sex if your not in too of me." But she just stay still.

" Lisa!" I raise my voice that make her startled.

" Ok, ok... She went beck in my top and snuggles on my neck, I smile as I kiss the side of her head.

" I love you Lili." But she just snore. "Cute big monkey." I giggle and try to get some sleep.

" Love!" Jisoo shouted while standing at the back of rosé that make the latter jump and shout because of shock. " Oh I'm sorry mylove, I didn't mean to scared you... " Jisoo hug rosé but she smack her head.