part 70

Ding dong

" That's will be our food Lili, can you open the door." Jennie kisses Lisa's forehead but still her eyes are close.

" I didn't order food nini.." Lisa stretching her arm.

" hhhmm... Either do I"

Ding dong

" Maybe our neighbors want to gave something." Lisa tighten her hug to Jennie. " You smell so good, ummmm." Jennie smile still closing her eyes, they still feeling the tiredness and exhaustion because of their love making last night.

Ding dong

" Lisa please, can you get that doorbell to shut up cause I swear I will burn that annoying doorbell if it doesn't stop sounding!" Jennie's mood suddenly erupt!

" relax mini, don't ruin our morning, I'll go ok." Lisa push up her body away to Jennie and about to leave the bed but jennie's hand cling on her.

" Don't leave, I miss you already," Jennie sound like a baby that make Lisa bit her lips. She kisses Jennie lips but it was just a short kiss.

" I love you, I'll get that ok and I'll be back soon."

" Love you..." Jennie let go of Lisa and turn her body side getting herself back to sleep. Lisa wear her robe and went outside the room. She was running going down the stairs but she was surprised seeing who's standing in the living room, waiting.

" What the! Chipmunk! Chuuuu!" Lisa run towards the two and gave them a hug and kisses. " What are you doing here?"

" Why, we can't visit you two?" Jisoo push Lisa, " wear something in that robe atleast before giving us a hug."

"Chuuu..." Lisa pouting her lips

" Don't chuchu me, we had alot of talking  to do, go get Jennie and make us breakfast were starving." Jisoo pretend to be mad.

" Ok "Lisa walks looking down."

" Aish, don't mind her baby come her gave  me a hug." Rosé grab Lisa hand and hug her. " She was playing with you monkey. I miss you."

" Hey! Let go of my Roseanne!" Jisoo teasingly seperates the two.

" Lili... What's took you so l---" Jennie was shock seeing the three. " Chu!? Rosé!?"

" God you two look like you had sex whole night." Jisoo exclaimed

Jennie run to her sister and hug her. " I miss you chichu! I'm glad to see you." When pull the hug Jennie face rosé. " Hi.."

" Hi..." Rosé reply

" Can I?"

Rosé didn't say anything but hug Jennie tight " I miss you bes"

" I missed you too." Jennie hug back her best friend " I'm so sorry"

" No, I'm sorry. " Rose let go of the hug and look at her. " How could I think of that about you. I should know that you can't do that kind of thing." Rose tears feel down

" Can we drop all of this drama please" Lisa turn around and walks away, " I'll just take a shower so I can cook for our breakfast."

" Hey monkey, what's up on you?!" Rose shouted but Lisa just continue walking.

" Let her go rose, Lisa wasn't comfortable about the topic of the past."

" Speaking, so you guys..."

" Having sex..." Jisoo cuted rose. Rose smack jisoo's shoulder.

" Is there nothing in your head rather than sex jisoo?!" Rose scolded her.