part 63

Jisoo pov

I was looking at my phone for awhile now.  Was standing at the balcony of rosé's room here in they condo thinking if I will call Lisa or not. I wake up first and rosé is still sleeping. i know Lisa is still awake bacause of the time difference. I look at rose, she move a little but still sleeping. I made up my mind, I search Lisa number in my phone book and call her. Its ringing, at my first attempt she didn't answer, but in my second in the third ring Lisa answered but didn't make any sound at the other line.

" Lisa are you there?"

" What do you want?"

" I just wanted to talk if you had time"

" If it's about rosé suit yourself Jisoo, I don't want to discuss things with you about her. But do me a favor, don't you ever make her cry again like just before because I swear I'm going to tear your heart out!"

" Lisa! Since when do you talk like this?!" I shouted at her over the phone! She is too much! " Look! I know you just protecting Roseanne but you don't have to scare me like this, I love Roseanne and I assure you that I am a different Jisoo now!" I still yelling, she had to learn how to respect me for I am still older than her! " Do you understand that?" I waiting for her reply. But she keep on silent on the other line. " Lisa?"

" I'm sorry chuuu..." I heard Lisa sobbing, I was pictured out what she look like, how she sound like before when I was scolding her when she do bad things, she will cry scratching her eyes. " I am really sorry...."

"I am sorry too, I'm really am.. im sorry that chichu broke her promises" I couldn't stop myself for crying, hearing Lisa crying on the other line was hurtful. " But this time, I will make it right, hmmm. Can I have your trust?"

" Rosé.....?" She was had difficulty of talking because of too much crying.

" I know how much you cared and love rosé, I won't hurt her anymore Lisa, I wanted you to know that it's not my intention to hurt her or anyone of you." I calm myself.

" Chuuuu..." Lisa was crying mess on the other line so I had no choice but to wake rosé, i know she's the only one that can calm her. As soon as rose wake up I put the phone over her ear.

" Who's this?" She confusedly ask.

" Lisa,." She get up abruptly hearing Lisa voice." Stop crying... Hey what did you do to her?" She look at me angry!

" Aish, just make her calm."

" Okay, monkey, just don't cry" ..... " Umhhuu..." I love you too, you know that." ..... " Okay, please stop crying or else I'll book a flight now!" Rosé handover the phone to me.

" Lisa..?"

" Chu, again I'm so sorry for how I behave towards you." Lisa voice is calmer but she still sobbing.

" No, Lisa you had all the rights, I deserve it."

" Just keep your promise hmmm."

" Ofcorse. I will, I promise." Lisa laugh at the other that make me smile.

Lisa pov

I keep on tossing myself in the bed, i know opening my mind in the things between rosé and jisoo were definitely a good idea and that's not was bothering me, I was thinking about what Jennie did in our drinking session. What does she mean she lied by telling she cheated. Is she refering about us? I want to ignored the thoughts for I know Jennie was very good in mind games but my thoughts were betraying me. I get my phone.

" Hello?"

" Chuuu..."

" Hey.. what's up?"