part 21

Fast forward

The four girls where very excited for the party tonight. They were in the garden helping to set up. It was the day of Robert and Jasmine Silver anniversary. Everybody in the mansion was busy preparing for the celebration.

Jisoo pov.

After that incident in the barn, I feel'n awkward whenever Rose is around, I'm trying to ignore the thoughts but when I'm looking at her, I don't see the young Roseanne but instead I see a full grown lady who had the most beautiful face and sexy body. Before I just see rose as a normal young girl who is flexible and cute. But now Her smile is like a lightning bolt that electrifies me when ever I see it. And why i haven't noticed how sexy her voice are. I was in the middle of my thoughts when she suddenly put her arms around me

" Chu, do you think I should wear a gown or just a dress later?" She ask that make me flinch and it made her shock.

" Hey, what's the Matter with you, lately you easy to scared" rose is laughing with Jisoo's reaction

" Maybe it's because I love coffee now a days" jisoo move away from rose and as if she's fixing the table.

" So what do you think?" Rose ask

" I like cappuccino"

" seriously? I will wear cappuccino?" Rose laughing out loud. Is she the cutest when she laugh, the way she cover her mouth, and the way her body shrugs with her laughter. That was so sexy.

" Chu!" She shouting that make me back in my senses.

" What ever you want rose, I think everything suits in you." I said to her.

She rolled her eyes, " I should ask Jennie, your not helping Chu, really"

I can feel she left annoyed, my gaze follow her. I shake my head, what am I thinking? That was my sister there. I look down feeling heavy in my chest. I can't be like this. I look around and their I see all the people that I value. I can't let them down. I Feel sadness inside of me. I look at Roseanne. And the sadness became painful.

Rose pov

What's happening to jisoo? Lately she's always spacing out and distant herself to us, most especially in me. Is it because she becoming matured now? This what I'm afraid off when I was young, growing up, maturity because I know it will change us and  it's happening to jisoo. When she entered college she act like a grown ups, when minyeon disappeared she  became more sensitive and moody. Its the time when Lisa came that she start to joke's and laugh with us like there's no tomorrow. I grow up admiring jisoo, for me she's an idol, an ideal girl, she's totally package as they say, beauty, wealth, brain, and she had the most pure heart I ever know. A guy who can captured Jisoo's heart is a very luck guy.

" Why are you staring at that vase so serious? I flinch when Lisa suddenly speak.

" Lisaaaa! You can gave me a heart attack!" I scolded her

" You look so confused with the vase, I wonder what are you thinking."

" Did you notice jisoo lately? She seems so disturb."

" Naaah, she was just normal to me"

" Aish, why I'm talking to you, you always find things normal even if it wasn't." I rolled my eyes in her and left.

Lisa pov

When rose left, I look where jisoo is standing, I lied to rose. I knew that there's something bothering jisoo and i had this idea that's it was her. I can say it from that day that I jokingly tease jisoo to her I can feel that jisoo take it seriously because there is really something there that it wasn't there before. I felt so guilty that it was me who triggered everything. Jisoo is right, I should think twice before I speak.  I'm about to go to jisoo when someone called me.