part 48

Jennie POV

" Where we going?" I ask Lisa when she kick the horse to move.

" Just enjoy the ride" she coldly say. I was sitting Infront of her and it like she's back hugging me cause she's holding the strap. For four years this the first time again our body were this close. I don't know but I couldn't hide that I was blushing. Her scent changes into an mature than her sweet scent before. I smile cause I had this thought about the friction everytime the horse jumping and it giving me a nostalgic feeling. After a few moments she signal the horse to stop. She move backward to give herself a way to jump out. And she reaches me for help.

" Where are we?" I ask confused. She let go of my waist and tie the horse.

" Follow me" she walks and I walk beside her.

" I hope rosé won't be disappointed that I'm the one you give a ride today."

" She won't, she doesn't like Kai that much"

I feel awkward, I didn't know if it's because of the past or she name it after her horse. " Lisa, why of all the name you choose that one" I ask shyly.

" Rose is the one who name him. She said it will help." I know what she means.

" Lisa, I knows it's kinda late to explain this but----". I stop talking when she pick a flower and give it to me. I smiled while getting the flower from her. I was confused what are her intentions but i have to admit I feel whipped.

" You can put it on him" she said

" What? Who?"

" You standing in where we buried tux."

And then I realized that Infront of me was a cross and it has tux name engrave on it, the year he was born and the year he was died. I feel sad, I remember our memories. Tears feel from my eyes and I bend down to out the flower Lisa give it to me.

" I'm sorry bud I wasn't here for you. Thank you for all the happy memories we shared. I hope you are happy running wherever you are right now." I said while wiping my tears. We where standing there for awhile when suddenly there's a thunder sound. I was afraid with thunder so I went to Lisa and snuggles at her side. And then there's another thunder and because of nervousness I grab her arm and hug it tightly.

" Let's go back maybe the rain will pour any minute now"  we are on silent on our way back home. Thanks God that the rain haven't pour yet until we reach the barn. Lisa go straight to the horse stable. When Lisa move to go to the villa I stop her.

" Thank you for bringing me to tux" I said sincerely.

She gave me that shallow look. " Feel nothing."

" What?"

" You ask earlier how will you react, what will you feel." She still looking at me emotionless. " feel nothing"

" I just said it because I was upset" I said irritated, she so full of herself. " Don't be so confident about yourself, rose has nothing to be jealous."

" Rosé won't mind it, i was concern you must burst it out Infront of your parents."

" I heard he knew already, I'm sorry if he's giving you hard time because of that. If you want I'll talk to him to stop being a ash on you."

" You don't need to do that, what's your father and I was dealing right now has nothing to do on what happened in the past."

" Okaaaay, so why your so concern then?" I look at her sharply

"I don't want to remind them on the biggest mistake I've have done. Disappointing them was the less of my priority." She said before leaving me in that barn. My tears fall and I wipe it immediately, i can't explain what I'm feeling right now, it's was a mistake for her. Now all the pain and hate I feel for judging me before was came back.