part 53

" don't drop the call okay" Lisa eyes stare sadly to rosé. She had to admit this was the first time she will be away from her.

" You know the signal in the plane sometimes went off right." Rose comb the younger bangs. " You will be fine. Call me when you reach there." Lisa nod, she kiss rosé forehead but the latter hug her tight. " I'm going to miss you around" rose can't hide her tears anymore.

" Hey, I'm going back, why you sound your not gonna see me."

" Because maybe after this you will leave me cause you will chase your passion."

" I'll bring you with me"

" If you want to miss our flight, ok just continue flirting with each other." Jennie suddenly interrupt the two. Jisoo elbow her sister. They were just standing in front of two who bidding Thier goodbye. Lisa pull the hug from rosé.

" We'll go ahead. Be strong when I wasn't around" rose immediately understand what the younger want to say.

" Hey monkey! Next time try to laugh when your cracking a joke!" Rose shouted

Lisa carry her bag and about to leave when jisoo hold her hand, " use this when everything is turning" Lisa look at her bluntly. But accepted the lineament " I never doubted you being a good person Lisa. I hope it's not too late for your heart will find forgiveness to all the trouble I cause you." Lisa just stay still but her eyes soften. Jisoo smile at her before lossing her grip to the youngest. " And please take care of Jennie." Lisa nod and turn her back to jisoo. And pass to Jennie side.

" Thanks god all the drama stops." Jennie said before pushing her cart and go following Lisa.

Jisoo stand at rose side and give a tissue, " I'm sorry you have to be apart."

Rose accepted the tissue, " thanks" rose turn her back since Lisa and Jennie get inside. " So you and I huh! Are you going to be okay with it?"

Jisoo blink her eyes rapidly, " ofcorse, why  shouldn't i?"

" Let's see" rose walks and leave jisoo dumbfounded.

Jennie pov

I was sitting here at the waiting area of our boarding gate, Lisa left and she don't tell me were she will go.

" Hi, is this sit taken?" A handsome guy approach me.

" Uhmm, I had company but I don't think she will sit here."

" Oh, I'm sorry." The guy is about to go but I stop him,

" If you want to sit it's fine, I don't own this chair."

" But you have company"

" And I don't know we're she is, so it's fine"

" Ah ok," the immediately sit beside me. " I will just stand when she came." He smile at me " by the way I'm Sam," he offer her hand for a shake hand and I accept it.

" Jennie" I smiled at him.

" Kim?"

I look at him confused, " do I know you?"

" I knew it, I know you look familiar, don't you remember me? The planet? Club? LA?" He smirked. " My place or yours?" He said an arrogant tone that make my smile fade away.

" So, can I have your number this time?" He still in his teasing state, I don't do second night stand but you can be an exemption." He smirked again that made my blood boils.

" Oh yeah I remember now, your that one whi scream so loud. And then just like that your done! How could I forget cause I have to entertain myself after" i did make my voice a little bit loud so we can get some attention that make him look around.