Part 5

When the four arrive at the mansion they saw the car that Mr. And Mrs Kim are using. Ruel Rose father is standing in front of the car.

"dad, you already here."rose run towards her dad and give him a hug and kisses, jisoo and Jennie just did the same thing.

" why my princess, Im not allowed to be at home by this hour? " Mr. Ruel hug and tickle rose.

"its not like that, you use to get home late always that I can see you only on Sundays." rose is pouting towards her dad.

"we talk about this princess, am I right?" the father top her daughter head

"by the way pa, if you where here that means mom and dad is also home." you can see in jennie's eys the excitement.

"yes baby girl"

"Oh great I'm going to them"jisoo

"me too" jennie

Their about to run inside the house but ruel stop them, "you two wait, they need to talk to Lisa first"

"but why? I haven't seen them the whole week." Jennie in an irritated tone

"please baby girl it's an important matter. Go on Lisa you go the the living room their waiting for you there. My wife is also their."

Lisa nodded and went inside.

Lisa pov

I was walking inside the mansion but my feet is so heavy that I can even make a steps. I fell so nervous and I have this feelings that all of this was about my moma and my feeling is not good. I was about to enter the leaving room when I heard Mr Kim speak.

"we will let her decide sweatheart, this was a thing that she can only make decisions of." I can feel the irritation on his voice

"she was too young to handle this Robert, just a year ago she lost the one she treat like a father and now she lost her mom" Mrs Kim in calm voice

"and what do you want, keep it from the kid."

"atleast let her rest mentally and emotionally Robert. We going to prepare her to accept her lost."

"I don't agree with this jas, the sooner she knew the better. I can't give a false hope to the kid that she's going to be with her mom."

I was holding my mouth to compress my voice because any minute now I'm going to break down. I heard it right, I lost my mom. It means my mom Is gone and I can not be able to be with her forever. I was shaking and by that moment I was burst into a hard cry that make the three of them look at my direction.

"oh my, Lisa dear." Mrs Kim walks toward me give me a hug. "I'm so sorry my dear we never intend for you to find out this way." she still hugging me

"Lisa just be strong, your mom will not be happy from where she is now looking at you at this state." Mrs Sandra is rubbing my back trying to make me calm.

"where's my mom" my voice is cracking due of heavy crying

"Lisa you can take a rest first try to calm yourself and we will talk about this after you calm down okay. Can you Get her a water sands, please?" Mrs Kim is guiding me near the sofa. "here sit down here"

"I want to see my mama Mrs Kim, please, I want to be with here." I lost it

"let's go kid" Mr Kim stand up and about to walk

"Robert!" Mrs Kim exclaimed

"jas, the kid needs to see her mother. Please enough. She knew already and she need to accept it."the man face me." look kid, I promise you that I'm going to find your mom and I'm very sorry that we find her this way. But listen to me, this is life. You should be prepare in anything that life can offer."he stated seriously.