part 60

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Jisoo pov

She rolled her eyes on me. I know she's get irritated and annoyed in my presence but I was enjoying the annoyed rosé, she look so cute and sassy as well when she is mad. She came in the elevator and stand beside me.

" Can I go with you, I didn't bring a car this morning for I go with dad."

" What else I can do?" She said looking up at the corner were the number of the floor indicate.

" Don't stare to much, it might stuck on the next floor." As soon as I said that the elevator suddenly stop. We were shock and look at each other. " I didn't mean what I said, I swear." I'm holding my chest. Then the light flickers quick makes us came close to each other.

" Jisoo, what's happening?"

" I don't know, maybe there's a power shortage or the elevator was broke." I press the emergency button hoping that an alarm will send outside. " There let's just wait for awhile. I saw rose trembling so move more cloeer towards her and rub her shoulder, "don't worry I'm here."

" You know that I'm easily scared especially when situation like this"

" I know, but I'm here. Let's just wait for awhile ok. We can sit down for moment while waiting. I guided her to sit in the elevator floor and I sit beside her. The elevator move but stop again.

" Chuuu" she snuggle on my neck and I hug her.

" Shhhh don't be afraid, I'm here" she didn't move I can feel her her heart bits. I rub her shoulder but I heard a sob. I pull her a little to look at her face but she came back snuggling and now in my chest. I comb her hair and I couldn't stop myself I kiss the top of her head. When she feel my lips against her hair and scalp she raise her gaze on me. I look down on her beautiful face. I know she were crying. " I said don't be afraid, I won't leave you." I wipe her tears. Our faces were very close. " Stop crying" I don't know what come to my senses that i kiss her both eyes, she closes it as she might have idea what will I do. She lower down her head but I lift her chin that makes her open her eyes again. I am now looking at her lips. I can feel she gulp and partially open her mouth, I can't control my body anymore my head move closer to hers and I claim her lips. I close my eyes as I feel that soft cherry lips against mine. It didn't take a moment and I move my lips to gave her a passionate and soft kisses. She responded. My tears fell as we shared a moment as I thought of betraying Lisa but I can't take it anymore. I love rosé, I missed her. She pulled the kiss and look at me confused.

" Why are you crying?" She speak catching her breath.

" I'm sorry, I should not let this to happen." I wipe my tears. "Lisa---" I couldn't finish what I said when she claimed my lips. Unlike my kiss, hers are aggressive and full of hunger. I cross my arms around her  and make her sit n my lap. Her hand pull my head to deepen the kiss. We kiss in too much hunger, my hands start to travel at her back going down on her waist until her legs, she gasp as she feel the heat of my palm in her skin as I enter my hand on her dress. She put her elbow in my shoulder making me leave her lips and travel mine going down on her neck.

" Jisoo..." She said as I reach her sensitive spot and it motivates me to do more. I pull her waist so our body were be impossibly closer. My hands move again and now is traveling towards her breasts. I get back to her lips and we share a kiss full of hunger. But the elevator move. We stop what we were doing and she stand from my lap. I had no choice but to stand beside her she was not looking at me pretending to fix herself. When the elevator open she step out first and I follow. We are totally in silent even when she is driving. I notice that the way we're different, she not heading home. I might have an idea when the car enter a condominium building, this were Lisa and her live. When she park and get out from the car i just follow her, we still don't have any words from each other. We reach Thier unit floor, still not talking to each other. When she open the door I hesitate to follow her. " If you follow her inside jisoo there's is no backing off. Think! think! think!" I was talking in my thoughts. A few second I find myself entering Thier unit and close the door I made a steps but rose run towards me claiming my lips, she was more aggressive than the elevator. I lift her thighs and entertwined her legs in my waist. This is my first time here so I'm not familiar of the place, and when I notice a couch I lay her back down and crawl in top of her. We kiss again, here both hand were in my head tagging her fingers in my hair. I was busy familiarising her body with my hand and when it reaches her breasts she gasp in my mouth. My kiss went down in her neck, to her collarbone, I pull a little away from her cause I want to take off her dress. She help me to do so, and I start to take off mine. I kiss her lips while uncapping her bra.