part 71

" wahhh, two nights wasn't enough" Lisa was sitting and whining Infront of rose while she is packing her and jisoo stuff. " Can you stay more days?" Rosé and Jisoo's flight back home were tonight. The two of them left in the house while Jennie and jisoo went to the office cause jisoo wants to pay a visit her company and staff.

" You know we can't monkey, we had alot of thing to care off back home esp in the office." Rosé stop when she saw Lisa is about to cry." Yah! are you going to cry?!"

" Don't go..." Lisa tear feel and she immediately scratch her eyes. Rosé smile for the sudden action of Lisa, she was so glad that somehow, her old Lisa is now coming back.

" Hey came here you big baby." Rosé open her arm that and Lisa craw near rosé body and the latter embrace her. " You will be fine especially that you had your nini back" rose try to calm Lisa but Lisa stay silent. " Don't be scared lis, I know you are scared to be hurt again but we both know that was a big misunderstanding." Rose pull the hug and make Lisa look at her in the eye. " You open your heart to love again but I will correct you in that, it didn't close lis you just bared it cause it always belong to someone, it always belong to Jennie. Right?" Lisa just nod. " So whatever problem you will encounter, talk to her and sort it out immediately, we had been fooled about our feelings and the situations before, we all are aware now about our fault."

" How about you, are you really sure this time it will works?"Lisa sobs

" I don't need to be sure about it lis, nothing in this world that is automatically sure. It's up with jisoo and me to make it work and I will try so hard to make it work cause I know the feeling of not having her in my life and I don't want to feel that feeling again."

" Same here rosé, Jennie is my everything and that's scared me the most, Im so scared that if I lost here again I had nothing more left in me."

" That's why you need to talk, you need to be open to each other. I can feel Jennie feel the same way as you do."

" I hope so.."

" It is Lisa, I know it is"

Jennie pov

After some chitchat the stuff jisoo and I decided to go home. Jisoo was so happy about the development of the company and she like the new office. She said it look more of Lisa which I'm really proud of my Lili.

" You seems so happy jendukie." Jisoo speak but her eyes was in the road for she was the one driving.

" I am Chu..." I look at her and smile

" I'm glad you are. It's Lisa isn't it?

" Not totally her, you know the company, you, but yeah most of it was her."

" I know she will always be the one"

" yes Chu, I keep on telling myself that I was so over her but actually I just forcing myself back then and the moment I saw her the feeling never change. Even I convince myself to hate her the more i loving her." I took a deep breath and jisoo didn't fail to notice that.

" So what's the Matter?"

" She's so precious Chu, and I am scared that I might take her for granted again and I might hurt her like before."

" You didn't mean that to happened Jen, but piece of advice now that you having her back and you said you don't want to take her for granted right?" Jisoo try to gaze in me. " So don't. Lisa was so precious and pure of heart, all you need to do is to talk to her whatever the problem is, don't do the thing you always do if you are distress." I gave jisoo a confused look. " You ignored and shut yourself off.."