part 62

Jennie pov

I heard Lisa shouting in the living room, I finish to set up the table for dinner I promise for her and I'm about to call her but  I see her just throw her phone in the sofa. She after wards sit down and lean her head with eyes close.

" I hope that the dinner I prepare will not ruin because of the sudden mood change." I speak. She stay still but flip her hand giving me signal to gave her a moment. " Okaaaayyy" I turn and came back to the dining stomping my feet. As I put the food in my plate I'm starting to get pissed, I know it was rose and base to what I understand on Lisa's word, rose and jisoo has now in good terms. I can see the frustration in Lisa about it. Is she really hate jisoo this much? I am now doubting if she showing me her true self. If she hates jisoo, she probably hate me more. I was in this though when Lisa suddenly sit in front of me.

" It smells so good" she smiled

" Are you ok now?"

" I'm sorry, about how I act, I got a very disappointing news"

" Why it's so m disappointing for you that rose and jisoo where together?"

" It's not what you think Jennie"

" Im not thinking, I just don't understand, you and rose are not a thing so why it frastrates you?

" I don't trust your sister!" she slam the spoon and fork at the table that make me flinch. She realize her action and take a deep breath, " I was there when rose went crazy over her feelings for jisoo, I don't want to see her in that state again."

" If rose want to gave jisoo a chance I think that's was her call Lisa. If jisoo has the courage to admit her feelings to rose now, maybe she's so ready." She remains silent as she go back to eat her food. " If it's really bothers you alot go talk to jisoo about it." I stand and about to leave, I can't face her acting like this. I don't want to ride her frustrations because we are starting to be good being around each other.

" Stay.... Please.... " She sounds so weak. I turn to look at her. She looking at her food with each of her hand in the table holding her fork and spoon. She look like a child who scolded by her mother bacause she don't want to eat. I get back in my sit, put her more of the food I cook.

" You finish this and If you want we can have some beer later." I said to her softly. She look at me and smile.

" Thank you, I kinda need that" she reply and then start to eat again.

Jisoo pov

" She will accept it eventually mylove." I was driving, going home at their condo. We decided to go home at the weekend to face and talk to our family cause rosé   wasn't thinking right. She said she rather end our relationship than Lisa stays mad at her. I couldn't imagine how is she loving me if she can dump me over Lisa.

" You don't understand jisoo, Lisa never end a call to me." She crying since we get inside the car. She said she was just surprising her tears because we are in the office.

" I will talk to her, okay? She was just shock but I know Lisa will understand this. She always does."

" You know what this is your fault, if you just admitted your feelings for me before this couldn't been happening. Lisa wouldn't be this disappointed in me."

" I'm sorry okay, you should relax. She just end the call roséanne, she doesn't even tell you to end your relationship with me or said to you that she hate you. Don't over think about it."

" Are you telling me what to do?!" She shouting at me.

" What? Ofcorse not, mylove what I am trying to say is just relax. Everything will be alright. I know you and Lisa has this unexplainable bond, she will just protecting you, my duty now is to show her that she don't have to do that because you are safe with my love." I hold her hand she entertwined her fingers in mine.