chapter 43

" oh my god there they are Ruel." Sandra was so excited when she see the two, she waiving her hand.

" Sandra look at our babies, they were grown so gorgeous." Ruel wiping his eyes to get rid of the wetness. He misses his two daughters. since the two left he didn't see them. unlike his wife Sandra got a chance to visit LA when she switched for jasmine in a couple of months but got back home when ruel got sick. Jasmine didn't get back to LA cause Robert didn't allow him.

" Take it easy Ruel, there here" jasmine tap Ruel shoulder.

" I just missed them so much jas" Ruel smile to jasmine.

Jisoo pov

I saw the three at the waiting areas. Mama Sandra and papa Ruel is waiving Thier hands to us while mom was standing next to them. She smiling but I know she still don't know how to act around us.

" Just the three of them, I guess this meeting drama will have phasing." Jennie sarcastically said.

" Jennie stop it, just a couple of week's. I miss them, don't you?" I was looking at the our parents I push the cart and walks fast I really wanted to embrace them especially papa ruel. Jennie walks behind me, I feel that she was happy to see this three person who raise us lovingly.

" Chichu...." Papa ruel run towards me and hug me as soon as I came closer. She open the hug and Jennie snuggles in between us. " My babies.. papa missed you so much."

" We miss you too pa." I heard Jennie sobbing I wipe my tears as we pulled the embrace, I can see the changes in his looks, he look old and lost alot of weight. This was some of the changes that we missed since we left. Jennie and I hug and kiss mama sandra. Her crying non stop. And Jennie was wiping her tears. I went to mom who's also in tears while watching us, even me and Jennie barely talk to mom but our relation as a mother daughter was intact. At least on me, Jennie didn't bother if mom and her didn't talk or talk. She was just like ( okay, your my mom and thank you for that. At least she still call mom, mom) unlike my father Jennie didn't give a word to him since that accident happened. For Jennie dad was invincible.

" you look great ma." I said and hug her before giving her a check to check.

" You too princes." My mom smile to me while in tears. She turn to Jennie that now is guiding Papa ruel to go to the car cause Pablo arrived.

" Just give her time ma, she was just being the bratt that she is." I told my mom since Jennie didn't great her. When she position papa ruel she turns and in my mom shock Jennie give her a check to check.

" Jisoo is right, you looking good mom." And she give way to mom to get inside the car. In our way home, there were a total silent. A few blocks from the airport papa fuel fall asleep. It was her meds that keep him drowsy mama Sandra said.

" I hope you guys don't have a welcoming party for us cause I will jump in our third floor if you did." Jennie try to ease the awkwardness inside the van.

"We just set a welcoming dinner for us baby, don't worry just us inside the house." Jasmine answer Jennie and smile.

" Great.. atleast just us only." Jennie look outside the car window, it's been a lot of changes in this place. But i know not only the places changes.

Flashback

" How could you do that to Lisa Jennie?!" Rosé video call me a few weeks after they left. This was the first time she talk to me, I know she's pissed that I deny Lisa and I expected that she will confront me as much earlier but I guess maybe Lisa still depending me but rosé is rosé she maybe force Lisa so hard to confess to her.