part 78

Jennie pov

I keep in calling Lisa for a hundred times now but I can't contact her. Her phone was off or out off signal cause it's not ringing, to be honest I feel something strange because I know Somi was with her. I couldn't been this worried if I haven't noticed that Somi was into Lisa, i can see on how she look at my lili and act near her. And the thoughts of them being together there and with Lisa was in the doubting stage of her feelings towards me wasn't a good idea for me.

" Jennie relax, Lisa is an adult why you had to act like you left a three year old kid in the house." Jisoo got irritated with the way Jennie were acting.

" You don't understand, Lisa is not alone now!" I raised my voice at jisoo.

" Jeez.. Jennie, why you had to shout?" Rose came closer to me. " Tell me is it somi she with?"

" You know somi?" I look at rose frowning.

" Yeah, they were the one you got merge on right?" Rose smile at me, I feel like she wants to annoyed me more. " Lisa tell me about it, and she said Somi were a hottie."

" She said that?" I want to slap Lisa right now

" Uhu, and somi admit to her that she had a crush on her back in college. Lisa mentioned to me that she went the same university that we were studied."

" I swear rose if you won't stop feeding me this kind of info I will choke you to death."

" Hey Jennie watch your mouth! That's my girlfriend you talking to!" Jisoo scolded me and snatch rose besides me. "Is that how you talk to your future sister in law?!"

" Aish!" I turn to walk out from them. But rose shouted as I leave.

" Relax bes, your Lili love you so much." She said and both of them laugh.

As I enter my room and toss myself to the bed. I dialled Lisa's number but still it's out of reach. I don't know but tears feel from my eyes, I had alot of thoughts. I trust Lisa but I don't trust her to anyone, especially that what rosé told me. I hate rosé why she had to tell me this now. My tears fall like a water falls and I couldn't remember how long I was tearing before sleep snatch my consciousness.

Time skip

I flinch when jisoo knock my door hard

" Jennie are you okay? open the door," jisoo said

" Go away!" I said madly

" Open the door jendukie..." Jisoo said softly

" I don't want!"

" Please baby open the door." I heard my father voice. I get up from my bed. I walk towards the door and I saw jisoo and my dad and my mom.

" I'm fine, I just fall asleep." I try to sound calm

" why your eyes were swollen, You cried?" Jisoo ask me while she enter my room

" I was tired from the flight." I rolled my eyes and snob her. Why is it they were in my room this early.

" Uhmmm.. your tired that's why you cried?" Jisoo asking me smirking.

" Fine I cried and I fall asleep that's why my eyes were swollen, happy?" I cross my arms around my body. Because of irritation towards jisoo I forgot that my father and mother were here too. I look at Jisoo sharply before turn to face them. Dad hand was on my mom waist and my mom open her arm asking for an embrace. I walks towards her and hug my mom so then my dad wrapped his arms around us. Jisoo hug me from the back.

" Is it Lisa were the reason why you crying baby?" My mom suddenly speak while the four of us were embracing each other. My eyes got widen and I try to release from the hug.