Part 9

The four girls arrive at the Disney land, Lisa can't hide the excitement she feeling, even in their way, Lisa can't stop asking what's will be their first ride. The three girls just let here choose and they always tell her that this trip is all about her so they will follow what ever she decide. But they were shocked when they saw the que in the entrance.

"holy mother!" Jennie exclaimed, "there's no way we can enter the park today on that crowd! Chhuuuu!" Jennie is stomping her feet.

"no jennie we will, that's nothing! we will getting through" jisoo is calming here sister

"I don't want to fall in that line chuuuu!" Jennie still pissed

But suddenly Lisa gets near her, "can you? please. I would be happy to get inside now." Lisa staring at Jennie with that sad eyes

"jeez, you owe me one for this." Jennie rolled her eyes but grab Lisa's hand to go to the que.

"yehey! Disney land here we go." Lisa is shouting that make the three girls giggled

After a long time in the que the girls finally get inside, and because they been in line for so long the girls decided to eat first before strolling around the park. After eating they let Lisa decide what ride she want to go in first.

"want to ride the ferris Lisa?" rose ask her

"later rose, I wanted the ride some kiddie ride first." Lisa is giggling

"okay, whatever it is we will ride with you."rose and the rest follow her.

They are now in their first ride.

" really?" jennie's is pouting

" we just get along, pretend that your enjoying it." jisoo whispered

"yeah, like what the heck! Im enjoying the fact that everyone is taking picture on us cause the four of us is the only adults here."

"yohho! Hey guys, carousel is fun right? Jen are you imagining your riding tux?" Lisa is smiling ear to ear.

"he! He! Yeyy! Fun gun..." Jennie pretending that she's enjoying

"next we will ride that big duck over there" Lisa pointing another kiddie ride

"god kill me!" Jennie whisper

The two girls just laugh

They ride almost evrything, Lisa was so happy the three can tell, she keep on shouting, running, laughing, dragging the three once she find something amusing, the three girls can feel that Lisa is having the time of her life. Jennie and Rose was doing everything just to give everything she wanted. And jisoo keeps on following them.

Jisoo pov

"i didn't know you two has this kind of energy."i said to rose and jennie

" what do you mean by that? "rose ask

" I mean you two usually complain that your tired, you don't want to go on etc. But now, tiredness is not in your vocabulary.

"we want to support Lisa chu, I know you want the same." Jennie is busy taking picture of Lisa dancing with mickey mouse.

"yeah, it's really a nice feeling seeing her happy." jisoo looking at Lisa, she smirk and her thoughts I really wanted another sister who I can say I can rely to.

Flashback

It's been a few weeks since Lisa come into our life. Her presence bring everyone in our house joy and happiness. It's been so long that our has been this crowded, I mean the house always Been crowded but you will notice that cause everyone is so busy doing the things that they suppose to do but since Lisa came everyone is so attentive with her. Lisa and I got a few moments compare to Rose and jennie, although I'm still in college my dad give me task every now and then and it's regarding our business. So I need to fucos on that but I try my best to have some chitchat or a bonding moments with them since I really wanted to know Lisa more. One day when we are at the bench staring the star, this now is one of our hobby aside from being in a barn, and in that valley where we are watching a sunset. Lisa and I got a chance to be alone cause my mom and mama Sandra bring rose and Jennie inside to check of the stuff they don't need or want anymore for donation.