part 38

Kai pov

It's another amazing day spend with the most beautiful girl i ever see. She's so active today, she look so happy and her aura is blooming. I know the reason, Lisa, her girlfriend. I heard alot of thing about Lisa through Jennie, the way she described her was seems she's describing a perfect person. And I envy that, no one has ever look at me that way except my mom but now she's gone. When I first saw Jennie I was stunned, she reminds me everything about my mom, her smile, her voice, the way she dress, even her perfume scent was similar to my mom. I had to admit I had a huge admirations for Jennie. And that love she's giving to that Lisa I wanted that to myself. And when I wanted, I get it. My mom make sure that I get everything that I wanted and need. She spoiled me too much because I was the youngest that's the reason why my siblings hate me, and main reason why my father left my mom. When my mom diagnosed with cancer my whole world crash and when she die I shut down myself to anyone because I was afraid nobody likes me beside my mom. But I saw Jennie that day, she smile to me and she try to talk to me after hearing my situation but damnit the reason why is she just remember her Lisa to me. After that I promise myself that I will have Jennie whatever it takes.

" Kai" Jennie tapping my shoulder

"Oh I'm sorry are we done"

" Yes, whats happening to you? The whole day your seems to be bothered."

" I just remember mom." I act sad to get her sympathy. " You know, she's the only one who care for me." I try to got a teary eyed but my tears doesn't cooperate.

" That's not true Kai, there's alot of people who cares for you. Your family, your friends, her in the program, me." She smile at me.

" You cared for me?"

"Of course, we're friends."

"For now" I whispered

" Am sorry, I didn't heard that"

" I said thank you Jennie, it's mean a lot to me knowing that you care." I smile at her pretending. We walking going outside the building. " Ah Jen wait for me here I'll just get---" Somebody shouted her name

" Jennie!" We both turn to where the voice came from. I saw a skinny, tall, pale, pony tail girl who look like from the village of nowhere. I look at Jennie with confusion but her face become lighter. Her smile were different, her eyes staring at that girl were full of admiration. The girl walking fast approaching us.

"Lisa" she reach the hand of the taller girl. So this is the Lisa. What did she see in this girl? " Why your here? Who's with you?" Jennie ask

" Chu and rosé" she answered, suddenly kiss Jennie in check That make Jennie shock and smile awkwardly. " They were in the parking waiting. The taller girl look at me.

" Lis, this is Kai, Kai meet Lisa."

" Hi Lisa, finally we meet." I offer a handshake that she accepted.

" Oh yeah, finally." She said

" Oh, did Jennie tell you about me?"

" Nope, we don't even talk about you"

" Is that so, so why you said finally."

" I just copied you"

" Ah, well I'm really looking forward to met you cause Jennie can't stop talking about you"

" Oh is that so? Well she never talk about you."

" Lisa!" Jennie suddenly raise her voice.

Lisa look at Jennie with a little bit of disappointment.