part 74

Jennie pov

" it's ok,  stop crying"

" Lili..."

" Don't cry, you know I hate you crying..."

" Lili I'm so sorry, I didn't meant to hurt you, I love you so much Lili"

" I know..... " Lisa smile at me so sweet

" You do?"

" Yes, and you love Kai, and Teddy, and V, and ...."

" Lisa no..."

" And Bobby, and Drew, and Sam..."

" No Lili, no...."

" And John, and...."

" Stop!" I wake up from a bad dream. There's a tear in my eyes and I'm still in the same clothes I'm wearing last night. I look at the time and I am late from from. My body is weak and my head is paining and my eyes were sore for crying too much last night. I didn't look for Lisa cause there's no point for I don't know where she will go. I try to wait for here to came home until I maybe fall asleep here in the couch. I stand up and went upstairs to check if Lisa did came home last night and yes, she  did. Her use clothes is on her bin and as I noticed she just change and leave again. I get my phone to called someone.

" Hello mam Jennie?"

" Is Lisa there?"I ask Nancy

" Yes mam she's in her office preparing for the meeting later. "

" Ok, tell nayeon I'll be late but I'll be there.*

" Ok mam"

After the call I prepared myself, I will go to the office, I need to face Lisa. I spend the whole night thinking, i try to seek answer about all her questions and to be honest I don't know the answer of all her why's. All I know was, I was broken and because of that I became the person which I don't want me to be.

Time skip

I took a deep breath before opening the door. Lisa call nayeon that she needs me in her office as soon as I arrived and here I am now walking towards her. She was busy on her computer but I know she knows that it was me who went inside in her office.

" Lisa.."

" You take a sit nini, give me a second." She said bubbly that make me confused. But I did what she just says. " Saves.... And.... Viola!" She close her computer screen and stand up from her sits and then walks Infront of me and then squats to level our eyes. " You look terrible, did you cry too much last night?" She hold my chin. " I'm sorry for being so dramatic"

" Lisa... I think we need to talk...."

" after the meeting we will. " She stand up and guide me too, she kiss my forehead, my nose, my eyes, my checks, and she claim my lips. It was so tender, I feel weak that I need to hold her blouse cause I feel my knees will gave in.

" Lisa... " I didn't mean to moan but I did in between our kisses and she pulled out the kiss. She look at me and I don't like it. " Lisa... "

" Later nini..." And she walks towards her door. " I'll see you in the meeting. " She open the door for me to step out.

During the meeting the executives and staff agree that merging with Somi and solar company was a good idea and in majority decisions they agreed that the merging should happened soon. Jennie was keep on staring at Lisa for she just noticed that Lisa seems to be normal and she even glances at her and gave her a sweet smile. Jennie wants that this meeting should be over so she could talk to Lisa as soon as possible. If she had alot of thinking last night, it double the thoughts this time after what Lisa is acting.