3

"I'm telling you Emily, there was a guy at my window last night!" I told her, walking down the hallway with her

"I'm telling you Emily, there was a guy at my window last night!" I told her, walking down the hallway with her. Shriving slightly, I glanced around; still uncomfortable about the situation.
"So your telling me that there was a guy in your window last night, watching you? Which your room is in the 2 level of the house, no where near the ground, last night watching you?" She asked, looking at me skeptical as she walked.
Emily was my best friend- but it didn't mean she was the best friend that I had. She's been my friend for years, even during the time in my life were the whole town was against me.
But it didn't mean that she understood and fed into my delusions- no no, Emily was that realistic person in my life that made me understand how to be more 'normal' around others- to make others less scared of me after the incident.
"I have a balcony!" I stated while crossing my arms. But she did it indeed have a good reason there- how did he look at me through my window if there was no way up to it..? He didn't look dead and he couldn't of magically just float up to my window.
"Ok, so how'd he get up there? A ladder?" She asked, sighing to herself. She did not believe me in the slightest, it was clear.
"Well no there wasn't any ladder when I checked.." I looked down, bitting my lip, feeling stupid.

Making it to her locker, she opened it as I stood beside her thinking about the situation. I knew what I saw- it just did not make since to me at all. How did he get to my window-? And why was he looking through my window? I mean- he could of been a creep! But who would go through the woods to just look at me doing my homework? That's more weird then the fact that I was actually doing my homework.

"Your just paranoid, have you been taking your medication?" She asked, glancing at me as she set her stuff in her locker.
"Well no-" I nervously said as I looked back up at her; hesitate to even answer. 
"There's your problem! You need to take your pills" She sighed, closing her locker and locking it back up.
"I don't like them though, the pills taste like chalk!" I stated, Scrunching my nose. It was a odd way to word it- but they did taste horrible.

"Y/n you have to take them, remember what happened last time.." She nervously looked around as she said that.
I looked down, upset that she'd bring it up.
Everyone thought I was crazy because of that time- mistake of telling them.
I looked back at her worried face and smiled.
"Fine I'll take them" I lied to her, wanting to get out of this conversation.

"Thank you" She sighed in relief before walking away from me; pleased with me response.
"Not" I whispered quietly once she couldn't hear; turning around and walking to my locker.
I wasn't going to take those pills, those pills were killing me.
I wasn't going to.
Im not seeing things.
The people I see-
The things I see-
They are there.