Back in Town (Part 2)

{Here is part two of Back in Town that some of you asked for and it's looong:) enjoy}

Nicole awoke thinking of the night before. She smiled at the sight of the sleeping woman beside her. Neither of them had bothered to dress themselves after it all, they just fell asleep right there. Waverly's bare legs were tangled with Nicole's longer ones. Her face rested slightly against Nicole's chest, her breath tickling the exposed skin.

The redhead tried to move from her side onto her back without waking the sleeping beauty beside her. She groaned in pain as she rolled over, her body was so tired from the night before. Nicole closed her eyes but had no success in falling back asleep. She grunted and got out of the bed, again doing her best not to disturb the brunette.

The cold air stung shoulders and back as she rushed into the little bathroom. Nicole looked in the mirror to see bright red marks on her shoulders, and saw the same on her back as she turned. Some were scratches, others were hickies and a few bite marks. Waverly had had her way with her last night.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, just fuck me, Nicole. Please, I need you so bad."

Waverly's clothes were already in a heap on the floor. Nicole got off the bed to wiggle out of her tight jeans, which was a sight that her ex enjoyed very much, and tossed them to the ground with her shirt that had been removed in the midst of their heated make out just minutes prior. Waverly got on her knees on the mattress to help, while Nicole removed her own bra Waverly tugged off the matching lace panties.

Waverly pulled her back onto the bed and let Nicole take the lead for a while. She lay on her back as Nicole kissed her body all over, from her face to her thighs. Waverly spread her legs a little as Nicole's hand ran along her inner thigh and she moved back up to kiss her lips.

After a few moments of teasing and readying her, Nicole slipped a finger inside the brunette. She let the woman adjust to this with slow movements and soon added another finger. Waverly's sighs and soft moans urged her to pick up the pace. The woman began to join the motions, moving her hips to help get herself off. She had a rough grip on Nicole's shoulders, her nails digging into skin, and her mouth latched on and sucked near her collarbone.

Nicole gasped as a hand slipped, scratching harshly down her back. Her hand slowed as Waverly pulled her head back a little to press their foreheads together.

"Sorry," the smaller one whispered.

"I like it."

Intrigued, Waverly stopped holding back. She scratched and sucked and bit and pinched as Nicole moved, now three fingers, in and out of her, faster and faster with each little sting of pain the brunette rewarded her.

Nicole splashed cold tap water onto her tired face as she pulled herself out of last night's memories. When she left the bathroom she saw Waverly waking up and rejoined her on the bed.

"Is there anything better to wake up to than you walking around naked?"

"Cuddles?" Nicole suggested with a giggle. Waverly smiled and kissed her.

"Of course. Come here then."

Nicole wrapped herself around Waverly and kissed her cheek.

"Last night was fun," the redhead said after a few minutes of silent embrace.

"It was. Are you okay? I know I was pretty rough and I can see I marked you up well."

"I'm okay. I didn't think I'd like that kind of thing so much. Can I ask you something?"